Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

04.01.2017, 21:35

Hannah
"Shit!", she breaks down after Nic left the room and wipes some hair out of her face while she tries to calm down.
This was the closest she and Nic were after ten years and it still shook her up, like back then.
She still loves him, she never stopped but it's wrong and so she takes a breath before she heads downstairs, looking for Claire.
As she sees her playing with the other kids she smiles a moment before heading back inside and getting a cup of coffee.
Chris catches her and pulls her with her to a quiet corner.
"Have you told him yet?"
"No. And maybe it's for the best if I don't. He doesn't has to know.", she sighs and taks a gulp of her coffee.
"He's her father. What do you think happens if he finds out."
The purpose of life is to be happy.

04.01.2017, 21:42

Nic
He goes straight to the place where he knows his father hides his alcohol and isn't surprised to find a huge amount of half empty whiskey bottles in there. He empties one of them and closes his eyes for a few minutes to calm himself down. He said it. He told her, that he still loves her. And from her reaction he could tell, that she cares about him as well. God fucking damn it! Why does this have to be so complicated?
He punches the wall to let out some of his anger and pain and puts the bottle back before he braces himself for what's about to come next. He takes a few deep breaths, then walks back into the living room, where his whole kinfolk's standing around, talking, drinking coffee and eating cake. He joins his uncle Jerry who is talking to a bunch of cousins he doesn't know the names of.
But he can't concentrate on anything, because all he can think of his how much he loves Hannah and how much he wants to be with her.
Offene Arme der gewaltigste Protest den wir haben, will sagen: Bevor noch jemand hinfällt, passt bitte aufeinander auf in dieser scheiß Welt!

04.01.2017, 21:48

Hannah
"Chris, please. Not today. I have to figure it out, I know. But please let this happen on my terms.", she sighs and he nods before he pulls her in for a tight hug.
"We'll always be there for you, Han. You're family. And Claire is too.", he whispers and places a kiss on her cheek before the two of them get inside the living room and take place on the table.
Hannah can spot Claire on the outside and smiles as she watches her little girl growing up.
For her, it seems like yesterday her little bundle of joy entered her life and put things in perspective.
And now she's ten years old and Hannah feels like she grows up more every minute.
Her mind flips back to the baby talk she had with Markus and how badly he wants a child of his own with her.
Hannah wouldn't hesitate being pregnant again but she's unsure if she wants to be with Markus' child or Nic's.
She fucking loves him, maybe even more than Markus and it breakes her heart.
He doesn't deserve it.

04.01.2017, 22:00

Nic
The afternoon goes by in a blur after that. His whole family seems to hate him and they let him feel that too. But he doesn't really care. All he cares about is his real family. His sister, his brother... Hannah. Because she was family to him. She IS family to him.
After the last of the kinfolk has left, he and Rebecca start to clean up the dirty dishes. She's awfully quiet. He really wants to tell her how sorry he is, but he can't seem to find the right words. But then it's her who breaks the silence. "I... I heard about your little fight yesterday." she says carefully almost as if she's afraid of how I might react. I stop washing the plate for a moment and turn my head towards her. "Yeah... I... I know it was stupid. It's just... John... he... he said a few things about... about you and Hannah..." Rebecca winces as I mention Johns name and looks to her hands. "What did he say exactly?" she wants to know. Nic looks frowns slightly, mystified by her behavior. "He said... he said that he... he slept with you... and..." Rebecca snorts and shakes her head. "Did he?" she turns towards him. "Thank you for protecting my honor, Nic." she sounds rather sarcastically. "But it's a little too late to give a damn about me or my life. You could get beaten up a hundred times by John and it wouldn't change a thing." and with that she turns around and leaves the kitchen, slamming the door shut behind her.
Offene Arme der gewaltigste Protest den wir haben, will sagen: Bevor noch jemand hinfällt, passt bitte aufeinander auf in dieser scheiß Welt!

04.01.2017, 22:05

Hannah
"Claire, baby. Come on, it's getting late. Dad's waiting for us at home.", Hannah leans against the doorframe of the backdoor and yells for Claire for the third time.
"CLAIRE!", her voice gets more urgent and finally the blonde girl comes over to her, sighing.
"Okay mom. Let's go home.", she grabs her hand and Hannah places a kiss on her head before they head outside, right when Becky storms out of the kitchen and slams her door behind her.
"Wait by the car for me, yes?", Hannah smiles at Claire and she nods before going down the porch while Hannah looks at Nic for a minute.
"Whatever it is. She'll get over it. Give her some time.", she smiles at Nic before she leaves for good and places Claire on her carseat.
When she starts the car and drives home she thinks about Nic and what happend earlier.
He still gets under her skin and she hates it. She hates it so much but she can't help it.
She still loves him and she knows it now more than ever before.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Joyce« (05.01.2017, 18:01)

05.01.2017, 14:22

Nic
He is rather bewildered by her outburst, but before he can do anything else than shake his head, Hannah appears and tells him, that Rebecca is going to be okay. He just looks at her until she walks away and gets into her car. What the hell is going on?
Nic shakes his head a few times, then continues to wash the dishes. He wants to know what happened between John and Rebecca. He thought John just talked shit when he claimed that they had sex, but obviously something happened between those two. And he needs to find out what exactly.
But first of all, he needs to clean up the kitchen and then look after Mephisto, because he is worried about his dog.

05.01.2017, 14:35

Hannah
"I have to get to the grocery store, you need something?", Hannah looks at Markus while he works on the paperwork of the clinic.
They haven't had the talk about the funeral yet and Hannah knows that he is still mad at her, that's why he gives her the silent treatment.
"No, I'm good. Claire in he room?", he asks without looking up and Hannah nods before she gets her jacket and leaves the house.
As she walks the streets she thinks abou Nic and everything that happend today and all the years before today.
She remembers what he told her about John and she shakes her head.
John has always been nothing but trouble and it's no surprise that he used that against him.
After Nic left he tried to score with her for a while until everyone saw she was pregnant and everyone knew, that Nic was the father.
It's a small town and her and Nic have been news all the time so it wasn't a big suprise for her being pregnant with his child.
She realizes that it's just a matter of time until someone tells him and as soon as he finds out, all hell breakes loose.
Of course she doesn't want to keep that secret from him but it'll ruin everything.
She just can't.

05.01.2017, 15:18

Nic
After taking care of Mephisto and the kitchen, he decides to go on a stroll through the neighborhood. Despite everything that this place stands for, it once was his home and there are so many happy memories. Most of which contain Hannah.
So he takes his jacket and his shoes and just walks out the door. He is going to deal with Rebecca and this whole thing later. He just needs to clear his dead. This was only one day. Six remain. Six days in this hell.
But six days where he gets to see Hannah... He's unsure how to feel about all of this.
He puts his hands into his pockets and walks down the street. Everything is exactly the same. Only now he has a very different perspective of things. He notices different things, he understands now. All these american flags in the garden and the signs. The grumpy, old married couple a few blocks away.. He always thought that they were the happiest people on earth. But now he knows, that the man beats her up pretty good and that she sleeps with their neighbor.
All these little details he didn't used to notice as a kid now come to life and form a picture of a small town with so many lies he's surprised nobody's been killed by now.

05.01.2017, 15:47

Hannah
As she walks by she sees the bar at the end of the street and stops for a minute.
It'll be so easy to just walk in there and have a drink, no matter what anyone says.
Claire's safe at home with her father and Hannah just buried the woman who was some sort of mother to her.
"Screw it.", she mumbles before she takes a look on the street and walks over to open the doors of the bar.
The smell of alocohol, cigarettes and people blows into her face and for the first time in ten years, Hannah feels like she belongs here.
She wasn't in here for over ten years but the people inside are still the same.
"Hannah? You lost?", a slightly drunk John shows up by her side and she laughs it off before she heads to the bar and requestes a drink.
"Whiskey on ice.", she sighs and takes a look around.
All those people in here she knows and everyone knows here and her history.
When she was with Nic, Hannah almost spent every night in here and got wasted before her and Nic had dirty drunken sex on the toilet.

06.01.2017, 20:09

Nic
After a while he stops at the liquor store to buy myself some Bourbon. Normally he doesn't drink that much, but the day was hard and he needs a little bit of distraction. With his bottle he walks the path out of the town. There is a small lake near by, where he and Hannah always spend most of their summers. That's where he wants to be right now.
After ten minutes he arrives at last and sits down on the small land on the bank, opening his bottle and taking a huge gulp.

06.01.2017, 20:31

Hannah
She has a few more drinks before she leaves the bar and makes her way to the lake.
Nic and her spent hours down there while their summer vacation and she feels like she has to go down there now.
On her way she sends Markus a text and walks down the path to her favorite spot.
As she approaches she can see Nic sitting there and laughs a little in disbelief before she sits down next to him and looks over to him.
"Why am I not suprised to see you here?"

06.01.2017, 23:33

Nic
He sits there, drinking his bourbon and thinking about all the good memories he has of Hannah and their shared time.
And then suddenly, she appears next to him, ripping him out of his thoughts and bringing him into reality. He clears his throat because he has a lump in it. "Hey." he turns his had to look at her and smiles a little bit. Every time he sees her it just hits him again how unbelievably beautiful she is.
"What are you doing here?" he asks while trying not to show how much he wants to be with her, to feel her, to kiss her...
But he already knows the answer. It's the same reason why he is being here.

06.01.2017, 23:47

Hannah
He looks at her the way that makes her knees weak and just for the night, Hannah wants to be herself again, without being responsible for a little girl or a husband.
They're safe, so she can break out a little bit.
"Same as you I guess. Trying to find answers.", she shrugs her shoulders and takes the bottle from him before taking a huge gulp.
"Ouch, always hated burbon. Still can't figure out how you like it.", she giggles and looks over the sea, next to him.
"Remember the night we got caught skinny dipping?"

09.01.2017, 21:59

Nic
He automatically smiles broadly, when she has to suppress a shiver after taking a huge gulp from his bourbon. At least this hasn't changed. He drinking bourbon, she criticizing him for liking it, but still drinking half of the bottle. Something about it feels so amazingly normal, that he is about to put his arm around her, when he realizes, that this might not be such a good idea. He stops midway and covers it by brushing his hair back, which of course is nonsense, since he has a very short haircut.
Then she mentions the naked-butt-incident from 2003 and he actually laughs a little, before taking his bottle back from her and taking a huge gulp himself. "Yeah. Your mom was so shocked when she had to get us from the police station... I still can see her face in front of me. She always thought you were an angel... She hated me for turning you over to the bad side." he jokes and then gets serious. "I... I'm very sorry about her... When I heard.. all I wanted to do was to come back to be supportive, but... I just couldn't get myself to do it..."

11.01.2017, 10:53

Hannah
"I have no idea who told you she died but she's pretty much alive and living in Europe with some French guy named Mathieu.", Hannah laughs before she looks back to the water and wipes some hair out of her face as she thinks about the night they got caught.
"It wasn't your fault I turned out to be bad. I was my whole life.", she looks over to him and smiles a little bit.
"I've met my father, by the way. He showed up her shortly after Claire was born and tried to come back into my life. Eighteen years and he shows up the moment his granddaughter was born.", Hannah shakes her head and takes another gulp of burbon.

11.01.2017, 19:26

Nic
"Yeah I know, that she's alive. But I heard about your big fight... She moved away shortly after that. I just... I know you always had your problems with her. But she is your mother and she moving away is not exactly easy for you..." I shrug and look her in the eyes before I feel my fury firing up again. "Your dad showed up? Where is he now? I haven't seen him on the funeral. I hope you kicked him hard in the nuts..."
I've always hated this man for leaving Hannah. She may not admit it, but it had a huge negative impact on her life, growing up without him. She had a few psychological problems during our youth and they all rooted on his disappearance when she was just a baby.

11.01.2017, 20:09

Hannah
"The fight wasn't as worse as Chris might have told you. Yes, she yelled at me. Yes, I yelled back but you know how we were. None of us was ever able to shut up and was in the needs of having the last word.", Hannah laughs a little and looks over and catches his eyes with hers.
Nic always cared about her and her psycho problems.
Before he made sure Hannah can trust him. she always lashed out on him.
Jealous. Insecure. Afraid.
"I told him to go back to the hole he craweld out of and never show his lying and cheating ass here ever again.", she smiles and can't look away.
His eyes are as beautiful as they were back then.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Joyce« (11.01.2017, 20:19)

11.01.2017, 20:19

Nic
As she hears how she talks about her father, a bride smile appears on his face and he says: "Good. He doesn't deserve a second chance." I don't deserve a second chance, since we're being honest here, but I don't say that second part out loud. After all I want her to forgive me, and by saying something like this, I'm not exactly encouraging her to do so.
But it doesn't matter, because suddenly, there is this moment between us. We look into each others eyes and the burning desire to kiss her fires up again. And this time I am sure, that nothing I could think of could stop me from doing so.
I begin to lean closer to her. Taking in every feature of her beautiful face by doing so.

11.01.2017, 20:24

Hannah
Just for now Hannah wants to forget about everything and just be seventeen again, in love with the only guy she loved back then.
He'll be gone in six days anyways so it wouldn't matter is they kissed, would it?
She doesn't have to tell Markus about it because this is more like a goodbye kiss, Hannah tries to tell herself as their faces come closer.
"Oh fuck it.", she mumbles before she wraps her hands around his neck and pushes herself closer to him as their lips meet and Hannah gets the same feeling as ten years ago.
His lips taste amazing and they feel the same way as they did back then.

11.01.2017, 20:33

Nic
As she leans in to kiss him, it's like he is a teenager again. God damn it! These lips have been all he has dreamed about for the last decade. He missed her so much. And now, he sits here, where they spend so many hours together and kisses her. He pulls her closer to him, as he intensifies their kiss. She tastes just like he remembered. Even better.
He wants for this moment to never end again, but he knows, that it will, so he's going to enjoy every second of it.