Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: RockundLiebe Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

01.05.2017, 16:39

Hannah
Great, this will make her life not any less complicated.
But Hannah can't help it, Nic still has this affect on her.
The same that he had ten years ago.
Now it's on her to figure everything out.
Claire shows up and sits down in front of her, asking for a glass of water.
"Here honey. YOu having fun?", Hannah smiles but Claire is totally focussed on Nic and asks him like a million questions.
The purpose of life is to be happy.

08.06.2017, 21:19

Nic
Claire is such a curious child. She always has so many questions for him. She knows, that he has traveled around the world a lot - even though she doesn't know that it wasn't an adventure but because of wars and crises - and she always asks him about all the different places he visited. And of course she asks him about Mephisto and himself. What he likes, what his favorite food is - the same as hers by the way, Cheeseburger with fries which makes him a lot prouder than it should. Now she wants to know the story of how I found Mephisto. I tell her a slightly softer version of the truth because I can't exactly tell her, that I found her during war in Afghanistan. Instead I tell her, that he found me during one of my travels while I was in danger of being eaten alive by a lion and that he saved me. Change the lion with a foreign soldier and the story is true.
Offene Arme der gewaltigste Protest den wir haben, will sagen: Bevor noch jemand hinfällt, passt bitte aufeinander auf in dieser scheiß Welt!

10.06.2017, 22:53

Hannah
Days pass and Markus finally comes home again, leading Hannah to be more confused than ever before.
She loves Markus, she really does.
He's a nice and handsome man who took care of her and her daughter when no one else would and he treated them right ever since.
But Nic.
Nic is another chapter, one that Hannah never really closed.
And him being here again makes everything complicated.
"Han, you there?", Markus rips her out of her thoughts and she nods before she places her coffee mug down on the table.
"Sure. Yeah. Sounds good.", she smiles and Markus shakes his head in amusement.
But before he can ask, Claire storms in with one of her toys.
"Can I give this to Mephisto?", she asks and holds up her purple monkey.
The one Hannah got from Nic's mom.
Claire's grandmother.

11.06.2017, 20:35

Nic
Nic spends every minute of the next few days with Hannah and Claire, but they don't kiss again. And he doesn't want to put Hannah in an even weirder situation than she's already in.
With Markus and everything. But he can't pretend like he doesn't feel anything, because he does.
He loves her with all his heart.

After a few days, Markus comes back from wherever the hell he was. He didn't listen when Hannah told him, because he didn't care. All he could focus on was her gorgeous hair shimmering in the sun and her full lips breaking into a smile as she realized, that he wasn't paying attention to her words.
That makes it a lot harder, him being back. Because now he can only see Claire once a week and he misses her badly the rest of the week until he can see her again.
He only agrees to this to spare Hannah the argument with Markus whom he dislikes more with each passing day.
He's like this parasite which won't go away.

Today he finally gets to see Claire again. And Hannah.
He's going to pick her up after breakfast so they can spend a whole day in the zoo. Claire loves animals, especially Mephisto, so he knows, she is going to be thrilled.
He packs his back, takes Mephisto with him and then drives to pick her up to Hannahs place. He's a little early, but he just can't wait to see Claire again.. and he also can't wait to talk to Hannah. It has been too long.
Offene Arme der gewaltigste Protest den wir haben, will sagen: Bevor noch jemand hinfällt, passt bitte aufeinander auf in dieser scheiß Welt!

18.06.2017, 15:10

Hannah
She can hear his old truck driving up on the driveway and yells for Claire one more time.
"Sweetie hurry up, Nic's here."
As she turns around she can see Markus leaning in the doorframe, arms crossed and with a pissed of look on his face.
"What? He's her father for god's sake.", she hisses and he just shakes his head before he leaves to get to the clinic.
With a sigh, Hannah turns around and greets Claire before she walks outside with her to greet Nic.
"Hey.", she smiles and pulls him in for a hug.
She doesn't care that Markus might see it.
She needs to do it.

18.06.2017, 19:22

Nic
He can see that Markus is pissed, as he drives into the driveway. But he doesn't care. He hops out of his truck and smiles at Hannah and Claire, as they walk towards him. He is a little surprised about the hug, but he enjoys it nevertheless.
"Hey. I missed you." he whispers in her ear before pulling away and greeting Claire with the special handshake she showed him. "Ready to meet the lions?" he asks her and she nods, clearly overflowing with excitement.
"It could get a little late." he says, turning towards Hannah again. "I hope you don't mind." he smiles at her and he can't help but want to kiss her again. But he won't get her into even more trouble, so he doesn't.

22.06.2017, 12:58

Hannah
"You know what? Take me with you. I could use a distraction.", she sighs and closes the front door before taking her purse and following Claire to his car.
"Get in honey. Mom needs to fit in there too.", she laughs and Claire snuggels up closer to Nic while Hannah takes a seat next to her.
As she looks over and sees Claire looking exactly like Nic, she feels like home.
Maybe she hasn't even realized that over the past ten years, but Nic always feels like home, no matter where she is.
This is a family trip and it feels so damn right.

23.06.2017, 20:37

Nic
He is quiet pleased that she's coming along. It means he gets to spend some time with her and he can really use it because he longs for her every day he doesn't get to see her and talk to her. He smiles happily, as he starts his engine and starts driving. This already feels so normal. Hannah and Claire and Nic together on a family trip.
Because that is what they are. A family. A messed up one, but still, a family.
He could really get used to being around his two favorite people.
If it weren't for Markus, he'd have all he ever wanted.
"Which animal are you looking forward to see the most?" he asks Claire.

02.07.2017, 14:54

Hannah
As she watches Claire and Nick walk around she can't help it but see the smiliarity between the two of them.
The way she walks, talks and points out things with her hands is just the exact same way Nic does it.
"I wanna see the lions.", Claire smiles at him and Hannah's heart is about to explode with love.
She loves her daughter and she can't help it but admit that she still has feelings for Nic as well.
With a soft smile she grabs her hand and follows her through the zoo while her and Nic exchange a look and she smiles at him.
They arrive at the lions gate and Hannah lets Claire run to the window while she looks over to Nic and smiles.
"This is nice.."

02.07.2017, 15:06

Nic
His heart is full of pride towards his daughter. He exchanges a look with Hannah and he can see the same pride in her eyes as well. But there is something else as well. Something he thought he'd never see in her eyes again.
It's the same way she used to look at him when they were young.
This makes it even harder for him, because he really wants to kiss her. To hold her hand. To show everyone that he is the happiest man alive because the most perfect woman on earth is his.
There is just the problem that she isn't his. Not anymore.
But now is not the time to think about those things.
He nods in agreement. "It is. I could get used to that." he smiles at her and even though he knows he shouldn't do it, he takes her hand and squeezes it slightly. "I'm really grateful, Hannah. Thank you. For telling me the truth. For letting me spend time with the most wonderful child anyone could ever have."

02.07.2017, 15:18

Hannah
"You're welcome. And thank you for not hating me anymore.", she smiles at him and intertwined her fingers with his.
"I know it wasn't my place to keep her from you. Never should have.", Hannah sighs and looks over to him before she wipes some hair out of her face and looks up to him.
"Was thinking on going out with Becca tonight. Trying to find out what exactly happens with her and John.", Claire turns around again and walks over to them.
"Hannah immediately lets go of Nic's hand and kneels down to her.
"What's up shorty? Something wrong?"

13.07.2017, 15:28

Nic
"I could never hate you, Han." he whispers before Claire turns around and they quickly let go of each others hands. He takes a deep breath to get himself back to reality, before looking at his daughter with a worried expression. "No.." she says unconvincing. "It's just..." "What is wrong?" he asks her and finally she spits it out. "It's so much fun with uncle Niccy and Mephisto and you mom. Why can't we ever do something like this with daddy. He is always working.."

21.07.2017, 12:36

Hannah
Seeing Claire looking at them like this breakes her heart.
It reminds her of everything she took from Nic and most importantly, Claire.
Markus was an amazing father until now but she's right.
He is indeed always working.
"I know baby, but dad needs to save those animals, you know?", Hannah looks down on her and wipes hair out of Claire's face.
"But you know..Uncle Niccy and I will always be there for you. Just like uncle Chris or aunt Beccy, okay?"

22.07.2017, 13:34

Nic
It nearly breaks his heart. He could have had it all. But he was dumb enough to throw it all away. He regrets running away. He regrets never, once, coming back to Hannah.
He shares a look with Hannah, before kneeling down before Claire and smiling at her.
"I love spending time with you too, little star." it's his nickname for her, since she wants to become a famous actress some day. At least that's what she told him. Kids change their dreams every other week.
"But your mum is right. If your dad wouldn't be so busy, he could have never saved Mephisto. He is a hero. Just imagine how many adorable, little puppies he saved."

23.07.2017, 20:37

Hannah
"It still sucks.", Claire crosses her arms in front of her body and Nic and her exchange a surprised look about her sudden outburst of cursing.
"Claire, watch your mouth. I get that you're upset but that is not a way to talk. Ever.", she kneels down in front of her and takes her tiny hands into hers.
"Just leave me alone. I wish Uncle Niccy was my dad. I hate all of you.", she yells at Hannah before she runs off to the next animal, leaving me behind.
Speechless.
"Are you okay?", Nic looks over to her and Hannah shakes her head in surprise...or shock. She isn't even sure.
"Yeah...no...what the hell just happend?"

24.07.2017, 12:01

Nic
He can't deny, that it feels kind of awesome to hear his daughter say that, but he can't really enjoy it, because it also means, that Claire is suffering and that is intolerable.
He looks over to Hannah and shakes his head. "I guess... it's kind of.. normal for a child her age.. I hope..." he is lost for words. He lays a hand on her shoulder to comfort her and adds. "Come on. Let's go find her."

24.07.2017, 20:43

Hannah
"She never had an outburst like this, Nic. I mean I knew she hates that Markus works a lot, hell we even tried to have a baby without him being around but this?
What the hell has gotten into her?", Hannah looks at her daughter who is currently feeding goats and sheeps while she tries to make sense of it all.
"Maybe it is time she knows the truth.."

25.07.2017, 00:27

Nic
These few words are music in his ears and still he can't enjoy hearing them. Because that would mean, taking her dad away from Claire. At least the dad she had for the past 9 years. And she can say what ever she wants. That would cause her a lot of pain.
"You know I would love nothing more than telling her that I am her father, but are you sure she could stomache something as big as that?"

07.08.2017, 12:57

Hannah
"She'll hate us either way, not matter what we're telling her.", Hannah sighs and looks over to Nic while shruggging her shoulders.
"She'll hat me for keeping that from her, she'll hate Marcus for lying to her and she'll hate you for not being there.", she shakes her head and buries her face in her hands.
"If xou have a solution, let me know.."

12.08.2017, 14:57

Nic
The only solution that comes to mind is one, that he will not take. Because he loves Hannah and Claire and he just can't give up their life together. It would be the most egotistical and selfless thing at the same time. Leaving town again. Because Claire would be sad, but she would get over it, and no one ever would have to know who Claires real father is. "I... I could leave.." he looks at her. "I mean... I don't want to. Hells... it would break my heart to leave, but then Claire could live her life without having to know that Markus isn't her real father..."