Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: RockundLiebe Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

13.04.2017, 10:57

Hannah
Days passed and with every day that went by Claire got stronger and after two weeks, she was able to leave the hospital to come home.
Nic has spend a lot of time with her and Hannah lately, mostly because Markus had to leave town to go to a conference.
Right now Claire is sitting in the front yard, impatiently waiting for Nic and Mephisto to show up.
And even if she doesn't want to admit it, Hannah can't help it but waiting impatiently as well.
Her and Nic got closer over the last weeks but Hannah is still conflicted over her marriage with Markus and what's the right thing to do.
The purpose of life is to be happy.

13.04.2017, 12:17

Nic
The next weeks are hard, but also fantastic, because Markus has to leave town for a while and thus he gets to spend a lot of time with what he has come to accept as his little family. Claire is the sweetest kid he has ever known and she is so similar to Hannah and also a lot like himself. At first he didn't quiet know how to act around her, because of the fact, that she didn't know who he really was, but that changed soon, because they just hid it off.
Claire is very keen on learning how to play football, which makes Nic just love her more and which gives him excuses to spend way more time with her. They also take long hikes with Mephisto.
And as if all that wasn't good enough, he gets to spend more time with Hannah. He loves her more with every second they spend time together. It's like he never left. Except for the fact, that she has a husband of course. But he enjoys the time with her nevertheless.
The only thing which troubles him is the fact, that Rebecca hasn't talked to him about the thing that troubles her so much. Although she promised him to.
Offene Arme der gewaltigste Protest den wir haben, will sagen: Bevor noch jemand hinfällt, passt bitte aufeinander auf in dieser scheiß Welt!

13.04.2017, 12:25

Hannah
"Thinking about Rebecca?", Hannah sighs while she hands over a cup of coffee to Nick after he dropped Mephisto off with Claire and sat down on the porch with her.
She can see on his face that it still troubles him that she isn't opening up to him.
But Hannah can't blame her for that, Nic wasn't along in her bad days and suddenly he's back here again, trying to keep on where he left off.
"I can talk to her if you want to. We've always came along.."

14.04.2017, 23:34

Nic
Ripped out of his thoughts, he looks to Hannah and absent-mindlessly takes the cup of coffee she is offering him. "Yes." he answers her first question, because he was indeed thinking about Rebecca. He is worried about her.
"Would you do that?" he asks Hannah hopefully. He would rather talk to her himself, but he knows, that Hannah can handle what ever is on Rebeccas mind. Probably even better, than he ever could. "It's just... after my barfight with John she.. she had a breakdown and she seemed so .. desperate. Something bad is going on. She suffers.. And I don't know why. She told me she'd tell me, but she.. never did. And it's driving me crazy, that I can't help her. I ..never could bear to see her unhappy, you know that.."
Offene Arme der gewaltigste Protest den wir haben, will sagen: Bevor noch jemand hinfällt, passt bitte aufeinander auf in dieser scheiß Welt!

20.04.2017, 18:38

Hannah
"I don't know what exactly happend between her and John but it was messy. After it she shut down and hasn't talked about it ever since. Not even with me or your mom.", Hannah sighs before she talkes a gulp of her coffee and looks over to Nic who watches Claire and Mephisto with a worried look on his face.
"And I hate to break it to you, but you vanished. Do you really wonder why Becca won't talk to you?"

23.04.2017, 16:33

Nic
"Yeah.." he sighs. "That's kind of the problem. I know that I she has every right to hate me. But at the same time I know that I am the only one she has ever trusted with her problems. It was me who helped her through her phase.. I mean until I ran away. And now she doesn't trust me anymore. I understand why, I just hope that she'll overcome her hatred soon, because I'm really worried about her." he looks over to Hannah and he thanks her silently for being able to talk to him about his disappearing without showing him how much she hates him for it, because to see hate in that beautiful eyes of hers.. he couldn't take it. He loves her so much and it feels like he never left. But he did and he knows, that their time together is just temporary. Until her husband comes back..

23.04.2017, 16:36

Hannah
"Okay...shit. Nic I lied. I know exactly what happend between Rebekkah and John.", she sighs before she looks up to Claire.
"Stay in the yard baby. Please.", she says before she puts her cup away and turns around to Nic.
"John used her. He slept with her and then he made her life a living hell. I don't understand what's your part in the story but after you left, Rebekkah thought he was her anker. But he wasn't. He was just the usual ass as he was while you were here."

23.04.2017, 17:27

Nic
"What?" He can't believe what she says. "She.. she slept with John? Why on earth would she think he would help her I mean.." he shakes his head in disbelieve and the usual anger begins to rise up inside of him. He wants to make John suffer for what he did to his little sister. "God damn it.." he curses and feels his hands form fists. "I should have broken more than that assholes nose." he spits out.

23.04.2017, 17:29

Hannah
"And go to jail? Nic you just got home and it wouldn't have been helpful if you went to jail right at the start? Don't you think Bekkah would have been more angry with you then?", Hannah raises an eyebrow and shakes her head in disbelief.
"I know how you feel, trust me I wasn't thrilled either when I found out but she is a grown up woman by now."

23.04.2017, 18:44

Nic
"But she's still my little sister." he tries to calm down, but fails. He knows, that he has to suppress his anger. He doesn't want Hannah to see this new side of him. The one that is capable of almost anything to protect the ones he loves. So he takes a few deep breaths and closes his eyes for a second. Slowly the anger steps into the background of his head and he nods slightly. "But you're right. Me going to jail wouldn't help anyone. I just wish I could do something to help Becca."

23.04.2017, 18:49

Hannah
"I know, Nic. Trust me. But you can't. You just have to give her some time and....maybe...", Hannah takes a few deep breathes before she looks over to him.
"Maybe you should take Claire with you. Becca loves her more than anything. Maybe she'll talk.", she sighs and waits for a reaction.

23.04.2017, 23:12

Nic
"Using my daughter to manipulate my sister?" this makes Nic smile a little. "I see you haven't gotten any dumber. I guess that's a good idea.. If that's alright with you. I mean, she is your daughter too and I don't want to overstep my boundaries." he smiles at her and his anger is now completely gone. Okay, maybe not gone, but it stepped away for a second to give other emotions the stage.

24.04.2017, 17:31

Hannah
"More like...using her favorite niece to manipulate your sister but yes.", Hannah laughs while she takes another sip of her coffee.
"She is my daughter yes, but she adores Becca so much. They've almost spend every afternoon together ever since she was born.", she adds and wipes some hair out of her face.

27.04.2017, 19:57

Nic
He's still smiling, now having the picture of a smiling Rebecca with Claire on her arm in mind. She always loved kids. She always wanted to have them. But it seems like she hasn't found anyone to do it with yet.
"God. I have missed yo much in these years. It's like.. it's as if all this happened in another life." he looks at her and his smile turns into something only she can lure out of him. "I know I've said this before, but you look so absolutely gorgeous Han."

27.04.2017, 20:03

"And I said it before: You look like shit.", she smiles bright at Nic and wipes some hair out of hair face while she looks at him.
Silently they sit next to each other and just look each other in the eyes.
In this moment, Hannah feels like seventeen again and like she's still young and free and no one is there to tell her what to do.
"God Nic, I missed you so bad.", she finally admits and her eyes fill with tears again.
"Promise me you won't leave again."

27.04.2017, 20:21

He smiles at her until she breaks into tears. That's when he pulls her close and wraps his hand around her. "I promise. I will never leave again. Ever." he whispers. "Until you want me to." he slowly strokes her back as he leans away a little, to look into her eyes, which are so full of pain in this moment, he has no choice but to lean forward again and kiss her right on the lips.

27.04.2017, 20:26

And as much as she wants him to stop because she is married, but she can't.
Him being here, right here and kissing her, that's all she ever wanted and now this is happening.
She wraps her arms around his neck and intensifies the kiss while she doesn't care, that Claire is in the yard an might see him.

27.04.2017, 20:37

Nic
He longed for her. He only now realizes how bad he wanted to kiss her. How much he missed her. How much he loves her. They kiss for what feels like an eternity. But he can't and won't destroy this moment. He pulls her even closer, pulling one arm around her.

27.04.2017, 20:41

Hannah
"We should stop before Claire sees us.", she gasps in between kisses and pulls away, carefully.
This was everything she ever wanted to do, ever since she realized he was back here.

30.04.2017, 14:50

Nic
And then she breaks up the kiss. He knows, that she is right, that it would be very complicated to explain to Claire why her mother's kissing a man who is not Markus, but he would have loved to kiss her some more, nevertheless. He looks at her and a big smile appears on his face. "I guess you're right. Pitty though." just at that very moment Claire and Mephisto come running from behind the house, clearly having fun.