Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: RockundLiebe Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

20.12.2016, 21:00

Hannah
Back home Claire insists for the dog to sleep in her room so Markus picks him up and carries him upstairs while Claire is following him, still overexcited about a dog in the house.
Hannah watches her and smiles before heading to the kitchen.
While she fills up a glass of water she looks out of the window and her mind flips back to Nic.
She hates that he gets under her skin that easily but apparently she never stopped loving him, not once.
And she loves Markus, she really does but Nic just does something to her that she can't explain.
It's like she's sixteen again and madly in love, not giving a shit about anyone or anything.
But she's not sixteen anymore.
She's twenty-seven and mother of a ten year old, she can't afford going back again.
"Get over it, Han. He's probably leaving soon after the funeral.", she mumbles to herself before putting the glas away and making her way to Claire's room.
She finds her, already asleep in her bed with Mephisto by her feeds.
Silently she closes the door before crawling into bed to cuddels onto Markus before she finally falls asleep.
The purpose of life is to be happy.

04.01.2017, 00:32

Nick
It takes a while for me to fall asleep even though I am really tired. Hannah is in my head. Her smile, her laugh, her beautiful hair in the sunlight. I love her, I know that now. I never stopped loving her. Not one second. I just suppressed it. All these years...
At last the weariness gets me, and I drift away into nightmares full of Mephisto and Hannah and for some reason her daughter Claire.
I see Mephisto get killed by those guys from the bar and then there is Claire, crying over his body, looking at me with her judging eyes that damn me for letting this happen. And then Hannah appears and stabs me with a knife again and again while screaming at me for leaving her.
When morning finally comes and I wake up, my head is aching and I feel like shit. Not just physically but emotionally. Today is the funeral and today I'm going to see Hannah again.
I force myself to get up and take a shower which is overdue, because there's still some blood on my face. After cleaning myself, I take a look in the mirror and sigh. It's what I'd expected. I look like shit. I have a shiner and there are some other injuries covering my face. My hands are even worse. My wrist is bandaged but the knuckles are swollen and red and blue.
Everyone will know what happened last night in the bar. It's a small town. Everyone knows everything. Normally I wouldn't care, but it's my mothers funeral. I don't want the attention on me and my shameful behavior. She would have been disappointed. I don't want her to be disappointed, where ever she is.
But there's no use. I have to face it. I have to face all of it... Hannah...
Offene Arme der gewaltigste Protest den wir haben, will sagen: Bevor noch jemand hinfällt, passt bitte aufeinander auf in dieser scheiß Welt!

04.01.2017, 00:42

Hannah
Waking up on the next morning Hannah just whishes to fall back asleep and to just crawl under her blanket.
Today is Hellens funeral and she is not ready. She never will.
"It's gonna be okay, Han. Becky and Chris are there to be with you. As well as Jerry.", he whispers and she nods before turning around to him.
"And you will be there too. This gives me strength.", she smiles a soft smile before Markus offers to take Claire to the daycare.
"I would really appreciate that. Give her a kiss for me, okay?", a soft kiss is placed on his lips by her before she gets up and enters the bathroom.
As the hot water in the shower pours down on her, she thinks about Nic.
He's been in her head the whole night when she moved around in bed like Claire did when she was younger.
He's really back here and even though she tried to burry it, she can't help it but her heart races every time she sees him.
And it's not fair to Markus because he is amazing and Claire loves him.
Hannah does too, she thinks to herself. He's wonderful.
A few hours later Claire is at daycare and Hannah enters the cemetery with Markus by her side.
She's wearing on of Hellen's favorite dresses on her and she can feel her heart getting heavier the further she walks.
As she looks up she can spot all of them already there.
Becky. Chris. Jerry. Nic's dad. Nic.
He looks worse than last night and all she wants to do is run to him and kiss these beautiful lips, but she can't.
So she takes her place next to him while Markus is standing behind her, tended up because of how close Nic stands by you.
But he has the decency not to say anything right now.
This is a damn funeral.

04.01.2017, 00:56

Nic
After getting dressed in my army uniform, I walk down the stairs into the kitchen, where my family's already waiting for me. Jerry looks at me with a stern but worried look which I just ignore. I don't want his pity. My dad just ignores me. But Rebecca seems really upset for some reason. She shots me a look which I can't quiet identify. Then she shakes her head slightly and says: "Let's go. We don't want to be late!" and leaves the room. My dad follows her, but Chris and Jerry stay behind. Chris looks at me with the same disappointed look, my mother would have right now. "A bar fight? The day before her funeral?" he asks and shakes his head. "Guess that's what happens when you've been to war." he shrugs and before I have the chance to say anything, he follows my dad and sister. Jerry - also wearing his uniform - just slaps me on the back and says: "Don't worry kid. This day will be over sooner than you think."

Half an hour later, we stand in the cemetery, waiting for the service to begin. My mother was a patriot and she was very proud of me for going to the army, even though she never wanted me to leave and never come back. That's why Jerry, me and some other men from town who are veterans or soldiers are going to pay her the last respect with our guns.
A few minutes before the service starts, Hannah and her husband walk onto the cemetery. I force myself not to look at her. I just nod and whisper a polite: "Hello." to both of them. Her proximity distracts me more that i though it would. I can hardly concentrate on what the pastor's saying.
Offene Arme der gewaltigste Protest den wir haben, will sagen: Bevor noch jemand hinfällt, passt bitte aufeinander auf in dieser scheiß Welt!

04.01.2017, 01:05

Hannah
She gives Nic a warm smile as he greets her and Markus before the pastor starts talking about life and death and all of that bullshit.
Hannah can barely keep it together when he starts talking about Hellen like he knew her.
"Bullshit."
The words come out of her mouth before she can even realize what she is saying and now everyone looks at her, confused about her actions.
"This is bullshit. All of us standing around here, crying? This is not who she was. Instead of mourning her, we should celebrate her because Hellen was a heroine.
She was the most amazing, cheerful and happiest person we've ever met. Even when she died she left with grace and dignity.
That's what we should do. Celebrate her. If she could see all of us crying, she'd kick our damn asses.", she smiles while tears stream down her face, making everyone chuckle for a moment before they realize your breakdown.
She's tried to bury the pain deep inside, so she could be there for Becky and Chris but now everything reaches the surface and she can't help it but collapse on her grave, crying.
Hellen was there whenever she needed her.
She was with her when Nic left.
She was with her when Claire was born.
She was there to help you before Markus came to her life.
She was there when you got married.
And now she's just gone. Forever.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Joyce« (04.01.2017, 13:38)

04.01.2017, 13:09

Nic
I don't even listen to the pastor. I just think about the last time I saw my mother. But my thoughts are interrupted, when Hannah suddenly breaks the silence and speaks up. I turn my head towards her and her words hit me like nothing else.. She is right. My mom was brave and kind, but also strong and she would have hated this whole thing. I have tears in my eyes, but then she breaks down and before her husband is by her side, before I even can think about anything else, I am by her side, picking her up and hugging her. It's just a reflex. And what ever is between her and Markus, this is a moment of grieve we both can share. I bury my pain and tears and stroke her back consoling, while the service continues. "You're right..." I whisper, while I hold her close. "She'd have hated it. But she would have loved everything you just said."

04.01.2017, 13:58

Hannah
Suddenly Nic shows up next to her and pulls her into one of his big hugs, Hannah used to love and still does.
As he wraps his arms around her she can smell his cologne and she can't help it but smile a little.
He still uses the same one as ten years ago.
Tears still stream down her face as Nic holds her tight and they both take the moment of sharing their pain.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to freak out like that.", Hanna whispers and looks up to Nic, into his beautiful eyes that looked in her in a way that always made her knees weak.
For just a second it seems like it's only Nic and her and she's seventeen again. madly in love with him..
But when the pastor coughs Hannah flips back into reality before she pulls away from Nic again and goes back to her spot where Markus gives her a soft look before he grabs her hand and comforts her like that.
The rest of the ceremony is quiet, peaceful and nice and when it's over, Hannah picks up Mephisto and Claire before heading back to Nic's place.
Markus had an emergency at the clinic and so Hannah is on her own when it comes to the party at Hellens home.

04.01.2017, 17:29

Nic
For a few moments it's just me and Hannah. Nothing else matters anymore. But then we get interrupted and break apart. I clear my throat because I can feel the looks upon me and Hannah. But I try to ignore them as good as I can and the service goes on.
After that we have to stand near moms grave and take the condolence avowals from half the town. Everyone liked mom. She was very popular. After a while I just can't take it anymore and walk away from the cemetery. I don't care if I'm not allowed to do that, I feel like if I have to look into one more of these false smiling faces I'll go berserk.
So I just drive home. Thinking about my mom and how much I miss her. And thinking about Hannah as well.

04.01.2017, 19:36

Hannah
The second Claire spots the dog she is all over him while Hannah walks with her towards Nic's house.
Since he's back here she sees so much of him in her but she can't break it to him, that she's his daughter.
He might vanish again after this and he'll leave broken hearts behind. Again.
"Mom, can we have a dog?", Claire looks up to her and Hannah laughs a little before placing a kiss on her head.
"Let me talk to dad about it, okay? And now go play with the other kids in the backyard.", she smiles and Claire gives the dog one last hug before she runs to her friends.
Hannah lets out a sigh before she pets Mephisto and walks inside the house with him, looking for Nic.
"Have you seen your brother?", she asks Chris and he points to his old room before he goes talking to his guests.
"Come on buddy. Let's find him.", you smile at Mephisto while she walks up the stairs to Nic's old room.
She knows exactly where she has to go and when she reaches his door it takes her a few minutes before opening the door.
"Nic? I got someone for you."

04.01.2017, 19:45

Nic
At home, I just need a few minutes to myself to process everything that has happened. So I go straight into my old room and sit down on my bed, while looking around. Everything is still the same. Mom hasn't changed a thing. She just cleaned up. She probably hoped, that I'd come back one day and wanted to be ready for that occasion. This thought makes me sad. I never came home and she waited until she died. All in vain.
I'm about to lose it when suddenly it knocks and the door opens. At first I think it's Jerry, telling me to come down, but then - even before I see her - she speaks. "Nic? I got someone for you."
I turn my head and there she is. With Mephisto on her coat's-tails. He looks better. He barks to greet me and I bend down to pet him while looking at her. "Oh. Thank you." I smile slightly and just look at her for a few moments, because the sight of her makes me forget about everything else.

04.01.2017, 19:49

Hannah
"Not a big of deal. Had to pick up the litle girl from daycare anyway.", she smiles before entering the room and looking around.
Everything looks still the same and Hannah thinks about the time she spend in this room, with Nic and without.
After he left Hannah spent hours in here, crying over it and trying to figure out what to do with her pregnancy.
"She hasn't changed one thing. She always hoped you'd come back one day.", she looks over to Nic and sits down on his bed, still looking around.
"Becky and her had a fight once because your room is bigger than hers and she wanted to move in here. Helen told her no and Becky freaked out. She spent three days at my place before she decided to give in.
She was as stubborn as your mom.", she laughs a little and looks over to him.
"We've missed you, you know? Sometimes I came in here and cried for hours because I thought you were dead.."

04.01.2017, 20:00

Nic
He turns his head towards her. After the first shock of her still being her and her being married and having a kid, it's actually really good to talk to her. Even though her words make him feel like a dickhead. But at least now he knows and he can finally tell her how really sorry he is.
"Hannah..." he swallows down his pain and looks straight into her eyes. "I am so... so sorry. I never should have left. I ... I broke your heart, I know that. I just couldn't take it anymore. I know that that doesn't make up for anything, but I need you to know that I hate myself for leaving you. I... - In war... whenever there was a situation where it became dangerous and where I had to keep my cools.. I thought about you and... you helped me to survive even the worst situations..." Pictures start to flow through my head. The things I've seen... the things I've done. I need to close my eyes for a moment, because when ever this happens, I normally have a breakdown, but I need to pull myself together now. I can't have one in front of her.

04.01.2017, 20:22

Hannah
"I get why had to leave Nic, I really do. And you joining the army was the best news I've ever heard because I finally knew that you were going your way.", she smiles and looks down on her hands while she talks.
"What I don't get is, why you left ME. You knew I would've gone with you without hesitation. When I came to your house and you were gone, it nearly killed me.
For month I blamed myself, that I did something for you to leave me behind.", she sighs and looks up to him.
"I loved you so bad, Nic. I would've died for you. I really would have. That's why your betrayl hurt so bad.", she mumbles and wipes some hair out of her face.
Of course she still loves him, she never stopped but she just can't leave her husband and start a relationship with her highschool love.

04.01.2017, 20:38

Nic
He looks at her and it breaks his heart to see her in pain. He can't help but cup her face with his hands and wipe away a single tear that rolled down her cheek. "The only way for me to move on.. to leave my life behind was to go to the army. I never would have asked you to come with me, because I was going away for good. I actually never thought I'd survive this long." He let's go of her face and shakes his head. "I counted on the army to do it's name honor. I know now, that I should have gone away with you to start a life somewhere far away like we always planned, but we would have been broke and we would have ended up on the street. I wanted you to have a change for a normal life, Hannah. And look at you. You've got everything you dreamed of. You have a husband and a daughter." He tries to smile, but the words taste bitter in his mouth.

04.01.2017, 20:45

Hannah
"Oh cut the crap, Nic.", Hannah shakes her head and gets up from his bed while she keeps her eyes locked at him.
"You knew exactly that I would have lived on the streets with you, broke and homeless. But atleast we would have been together.", she shakes her head and takes a few step towards him.
"And yes, you're right. I have a decent life now but sometimes I wake up and I hate it. Sometimes I think about how our life would have been and I know that it would have been amazing. Maybe we wouldn't have lived in a fancy house or something but we would have been happy.", she wipes away another tear and crosses her arms in front of her while she looks at him.
"Markus came into my life when I was broken into a milion pieces. He fixed what you broke apart and I love him with all my heart.", she still has her eyes locked on him and waits for his reaction.

04.01.2017, 20:58

Nic
Okay, he deserves that. He deserves to be blamed by her, because he is the one to blame here. "I know Hannah. I know that you never cared about having money or a house or anything. But i cared. Okay?" he gets up and looks at her. Mephisto is already curled up on bed and fast asleep. "I was broken, I was totally damaged and you know that one time..." he stops because the memory of this one night still haunts him till this day. He has always had anger problems because of his father and his crappy childhood, but he never would have hurt her. At least that's what he thought. But this one night he got really drunk. His father had just beaten him up because he got a C minus in maths. So he stole his dads whiskey and drank the whole bottle. When he finally showed up on the date he was supposed to have that evening with Hannah they ended up fighting. And then something just snapped inside of him and he slapped her. It just happened. Never before and never since, but it happened.
He takes a deep breath before he continues to talk. "I wanted for you to be happy, Hannah. And I needed to get out of there. Who knows what would have happened.."

04.01.2017, 21:04

Hannah
"Well you're lucky. I am so damn happy, Nic. Can't you see how happy I am with my perfect husband and my perfect daughter living in that perfect house? I am so damn happy, it hurts.", she laughs facetious and looks at him with tears in her eyes as she remembers the night, Nic slapped her.
To be clear, she kind of deserved that slap.
She was so mean and said so many things just to make him mad until something snapped inside of him.
"I can tell you what would've happend. We would have been the happiest we've ever been and with the money you made at the army we would have moved into some cozy loft and we would have made love all over the place until we became parents to wonderful children.
THAT'S what would've happend."

04.01.2017, 21:21

Nic
He looks at her and shakes his head in disbelieve. "You know that that's not what would have happened, Hannah! We would have been happy, for a while. Until this whole thing would have repeated it self. I would have had some kind of breakdown again and I would have hit you again." He walks towards her until he's just inches away from her and takes her by the shoulders. "I've been to WAR, Hannah! I've killed people! I've seen friends die! Do you really think I could have been with you after what I did? Do you think I'm proud? There is NOTHING to be proud of. This way is better, believe me. You have a normal husband who cares about you, who loves you, who can give you what I never could..."

04.01.2017, 21:24

Hannah
"I loved you for who you were, Nic. For whom you've always been. I would deal with every little detail you tell and with every breakdown you might have.", her voice is nothing more than a whisper while she looks up to him and tries to get to him.
"You know me better than anyone else. You know I'd be always by your side no matter what. Always.", she mumbles and can't keep her eyes from Nic.
Being so close to him brings back all the memories and right now all she wants to do is kiss him, but she can't.
"Forget Markus for a second, Nic. This is about you and me. You know it could have worked."

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Joyce« (05.01.2017, 17:59)

04.01.2017, 21:31

Nic
He looks into her eyes and sees nothing but truth in them. He knows that she is right. He knows that she would have been by his side and he wants nothing more than for this to be true. He hates the fact, that he still loves her but can't have her. He wants to kiss her, to hold her close. He NEEDS her. But he forces himself o let her go. "I know." he whispers. "That's why I love you." with that he turns around and leaves the room. Otherwise he'd loose control and kiss her. And he can't let that happen. It would be wrong.