Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: RockundLiebe Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

22.08.2017, 13:54

Hannah
"NO!", her head shoots up and she stares at Nic with a blank expression on her face.
If there's one thing she's sure about, she does not want Nic to leave town again.
"I mean, please stay. I could not - Claire could not stand loosing you.", she softly smiles and tries everything to not show him how much she needs him.
Truth is, the second he set food back into this town, Hannah was whole again.
And if he'd leave again, she'd be broken..
The purpose of life is to be happy.

22.08.2017, 14:20

Nic
Surprised by her reaction and her words, he takes a step forward and touches her hand with his. A reassuring smile on his face he says. "Don't worry. I don't ever want to leave you or Claire again. If you don't tell me to leave, I won't, I promise."
His head turns to where Claire is standing and he sighs. "So what should we do?"
Offene Arme der gewaltigste Protest den wir haben, will sagen: Bevor noch jemand hinfällt, passt bitte aufeinander auf in dieser scheiß Welt!

01.09.2017, 17:35

Hannah
"I'll talk to Markus about it tonight. I mean..it's been weeks since you came back and you're not leaving anytime soon. I'd rather have her hear it from me than your brother or Becca.", she sighs and looks at her daughter for a minute.
"It'll confuse her but she's deserves the truth.."

01.09.2017, 18:03

Nic
It's all I can manage not to let her see how much I love the thought of telling Claire. I want her to know that I am her father. That she is my baby girl. Because I love her so much and it hurts everytime I see her, because I know she hasn't got a clue. Sure she likes me. But it's different. She thinks I'm a mere uncle.
But I keep a straight face, because I know it will make things so much more difficult for Hannah and I don't want her to get hurt. So I just nod.
"I guess, that is right."
He looks over to his daughter and says. "Let's go get her a ice cream. It'll cheer her up for now."
Offene Arme der gewaltigste Protest den wir haben, will sagen: Bevor noch jemand hinfällt, passt bitte aufeinander auf in dieser scheiß Welt!

01.09.2017, 18:08

Hannah
Her and Nic tried to keep up the straight face for the rest of the day until it's time to go home.
The car ride is filled with silence, Claire fell asleep the second Nic started the car.
When he pulls up in the driveway Markus is already waiting for them at the front door with a mad look on his face.
"Great.", Hannah mumbles before she carefully opens up the door and tries to get Claire out of the car.

01.09.2017, 19:38

Nic
The day rushes by in a blur. Claire's fury was short timed and by the way she falls asleep in his car, she smiles in her sleep.
He drives through the city until he brings his car to a stop in the driveway of Hannahs house. He can see Markus standing there, his face contorted in anger.
Nic hates Markus with all his heart and he hates him even more for being mad at Hannah just because she spent the day with her family.
Uneasy, he helps Hannah to get Claire out of the car. The expression on Markus face is troubling. But he forbears to give a comment. He trusts Hannah that she knows what she is doing.
"Good night." he places a kiss on Claires forehead and smiles at Hannah. "Good look." he whispers, so Markus can't hear her. "If you need anything, just call, okay?"

01.09.2017, 19:47

Hannah
"Thanks Nic, you too.", Hannah smiles and presses a soft kiss on his cheek just because she wants to do it and it feels right at the moment.
As he hands Claire over to Markus Hannah can see the anger bowiling in him and knows that its gonna be a long night.

After Markus placed her in her bed he comes back to the kitchen where Hannah waits nervously for him.
"How was the zoo?", he asks and Hannah takes a deep breath while shaking her head slightly.
"Are you really jealous right now?"

01.09.2017, 20:12

Nic
He hates to turn his back on them right now, because he can't shake this feeling that he should not underestimate Markus anger. He want's to make sure Hannah and Claire are safe, but he knows, that there is nothing he can do.
So he gets into his car and drives to the motel where he is staying. He couldn't stand to be in the same house as his father so he left a few days after the funeral.
It's not really comfortable but he is used to worth.
He takes a shower before leaving the room again to go to a restaurant. He is hungry. Really hungry.

01.09.2017, 20:19

Hannah
"Is that even a question? Hannah I'm furious. Don't you think I have a right to?", his voice raises and Hannah looks at him with a shocked look on her face.
"A right? You don't have ANY right.", Hannah spits and rakes through her hair in anger.
"I don't - I don't have any right?", Markus laughs and steps a little closer to Hannah while looking at her in anger.
"I took you in when NO ONE wanted you. I raised Claire like she's my own!"
"Yeah, that's the point. I was thinking about telling her.", Hanna shakes her head and faces Markus with a scared look on her face.
And that's when he lost it.
His fear of loosing everything almost broke him.
"You can't do that. Do you hear me. You owe me this."
"I owe you NOTHING. YOU ARE NOT HER FATHER!", Hanna yells and the next thing she knows is his hand slapping her all over her face.

01.09.2017, 20:59

Nic
He orders his usual, and a iced whiskey. But while he eats and drinks, he still thinks about Hannah. And how angry Markus looked. He doesn't know him very well.
But he doesn't trust him. And he worries. He can't stand the thought of Hannah getting hurt. Even though he knows that he himself is no better. Because there was this one time during their youth.... It was just once and he felt like shit afterwards - in fact, he still feels like shit whenever it crosses his mind - but he can't take it back.
And this makes him worry even more. Because he knows how thin the line is and how fast you find yourself crossing it, without really knowing what you're doing.

01.09.2017, 21:09

Hannah
WIth shock in her face she looks at Markus while her hand rests on her cheek, terryfied of what just happened.
"Han...I - I'm so sorry...I...", he stumbles around but she just grabs her back and walks to the front door.
"If Claire wakes up, tell her I needed to see Aunt Becky.", she says before she leaves the house, knowing Claire is safe there.
Markus would never hurt her.
While running down the street she diales Nic's number and wipes away some tears.

01.09.2017, 21:30

Nic
He is on his way back to the Motel when his phone rings. It's Hannah.
He takes the call at once and presses the phone on his ears. "Hannah?" he asks. "What's wrong? Is everything okay?"

01.09.2017, 21:35

Hannah
"Can I come to your room? SOmething happened. I need you.", she sobs and as soon as Nic tells her his room number she starts walking over there.
It doesnt take her long until she reaches his door and knocks three times at the door.

01.09.2017, 21:44

Nic
Of course he tells her his room number and after they end the phone call, he waits impatiently in his room. What happened? He has a suspicion, but he refuses to believe that Markus would stoop so low.
Finally there is a knock and then two more and he opens the door and pulls the sobbing Hannah into his arms. "What happened? What is wrong?" he asks.

01.09.2017, 21:47

Hannah
As soon as she sees him she wraps her arms around him and burries her face in his chest to let it all out.
"He...He...He slapped me.", she cries again and look at Nic after he closed the door.
"He slapped me, Nic.."

01.09.2017, 22:00

Nic
His suspicion was right. He was right. Markus is even worse than he thought. The anger that rises up inside of him overwhelms him, as he presses her closer to him. "Shhh." he whispers, tyring to keep the anger from reaching his voice. "You are safe now." he says.

01.09.2017, 22:06

Hannah
As she holds on to him for dear life she looks up to him and just for now she doesnt care tha she's married.
She wants him as bad as possible.
Carefully she reaches up to his face and presses her lips onto his.

01.09.2017, 22:25

Nic
He is angry. He is full of hot, burning hatred. All he wants to do is bury his fist in MArkus face again and again. But as she kisses him, all of that disappears. Because there is no room for anything else than love and lust right now. He kisses her back, not tenderly but wildly and lifts her up onto his lap.

01.09.2017, 22:29

Hannah
Thinks heated up pretty quickly between the two of them and he next thing Hannah knows is lying next to Nic in his motel bed with her head resting on his chest.
"I missed this...I missed us..", she whispers while she's staring at the wall next to him.

01.09.2017, 22:47

Nic
He stares at the ceiling, his hand in her hair, while his other hand draws figures in her soft skin. His anger is gone. For now. He knows it will come back.
But right now, he is happy. More than that. He missed her so much.
"I know." he says. "I missed us too. All I wanted to do the last few weeks was to kiss you." he lowers his gaze and turns his head slightly to look down to her.
"I wish I would have done it sooner."