Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: RockundLiebe Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

10.09.2015, 00:08

Cannis
Now he crossed a line. I don't even care that his hands are hurting me, that his grip is too tight, that he yells at me and threatens to kill me. All I can hear is that he never cared about me. Not one second. It literally feels like a iron fist just hit me in the stomach. I can't breath. I can't think. I can't do anything else than staring into his eyes and I realize that I am the stupidest person on this planet. Of course he never cared about me. How could I have been so blind? I can't help it. Tears burn in my eyes and I'm not able to say anything. His words are hurting me more than anything ever did. Then, after a few moments I break the silence. My voice is just a whisper and it sounds disgustingly weak. "Go ahead."
Offene Arme der gewaltigste Protest den wir haben, will sagen: Bevor noch jemand hinfällt, passt bitte aufeinander auf in dieser scheiß Welt!

Ally

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

10.09.2015, 00:32

Damon
The uneven rising and falling of my chest is a side affect of the anger burning within me, however that anger subsides for a moment for I can see her on the brink of tears. I raise my hand, the one that is clutching the knife, ready to strike, but when my eyes met hers, that's when I seemed to regain my sanity. A string of curse words leaves my lips as I ram the dagger into the mattress, right next to her head. Within mere seconds I had let go of her and sat at the edge of the bed where I run my fingers through my hair, once again pulling on it, this time harder than before. I can't believe what I was about to do. I was about to kill her. I was too caught up in the moment of rage to fully realize what I was doing. "Cannis, you should leave. Now." I demand in a low, husky voice. I've never meant to take it this far, but I couldn't help it. Nathan was all that I had left and I couldn't bear losing him too.
Nothing kills you like your mind

10.09.2015, 00:47

Cannis
And then it is over. I wince as he rams the dagger into the mattress, but there is no pain. I realize that he didn't do it after all. I open my eyes. He sits on the edge of the bed, horror-stricken with what he was about to do. With one swing I stand up and without another word I leave his room. The door closes behind me and for one moment I just stand there. I can't believe he really was about to kill me. I can still see his face in front of me. 'YOU'VE NEVER MEANT ANYTHING TO ME AND YOU NEVER WILL!' I go downstairs, pick up my boots and leave his house. The air is freaking cold, but I don't even notice it. Hot tears are rolling down my face as I ran through Cherrytown. I'm sobbing harder than ever before. His words are echoing in my head. 'I'M GONNA KILL YOU CANNIS AMUHN AND IF IT'S THE LAST THING THAT I DO. GO TO HELL, CAUSE THAT'S WHERE YOU BELONG'. Halfway through the city I have to stop because the cold air is hurting my lungs and I can't go any further. I sink towards the ground near the grand statue and cry silently. I never wanted to be the girl that cries over a boy, but right now I can't help it. There is too much pain, too much anger and too much shock.
Offene Arme der gewaltigste Protest den wir haben, will sagen: Bevor noch jemand hinfällt, passt bitte aufeinander auf in dieser scheiß Welt!

Ally

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

10.09.2015, 01:10

Damon
She slams the door shut rather loudly. I fall back on my bad with my hands covering my face. Never before, have I ever lost control over myself like this. I feel terrible and horrified. Emotionless, I stare at the ceiling after uncovering my face. I can't help but think about what I'd have coming my way if I had ended up actually killing her.

10.09.2015, 01:26

Cannis
After a few minutes I feel totally empty. No tears are left to cry. I am numb. I wipe away the salty traces the tears have left on my face and then I stand up. The cold wind blows around me and whirls my hair around my head. I take a deep breath and then continue to traverse Cherrytown. Now I have to think about getting home safe. Fortunately Cherrytown is empty at this time and I don't meet anyone. I unbar my front door and enter my little apartment. The moment I close the door behind me I fully notice how cold it has been outside. Warmth greets me and I can't help but feel relieved that I'm still alive. I could have died. Damon could have killed me.

Ally

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

10.09.2015, 01:43

Damon
I hardly got any sleep last night. Thoughts of Cannis were racing through my mind all night and no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't turn them off. It was like they were my captors and I their helpless victim. My vision is blurry for a second as I open my eyes. Immediately I'm forced to blink a couple of times since the sun shining through my window is blinding me. Should I apologize to Cannis? Probably. I ruffle up my hair in an attempt to fix it somehow. I must look like the walking dead.

10.09.2015, 02:00

Cannis
I can't sleep at all. I'm agitated and deeply hurt. All I can think about is Damons angry face as he said all these awful things. But I can't help but feel a little sorry for him. He did it to protect his brother. He was desperate, he was helpless and okay I DID provoke him a little bit. He overreacted, but I can understand why. I roll around in bed trying to turn my head off, but I just can't. Finally, as the dawn breaks, I get up and accept the fact that I won't sleep tonight. I make myself some coffee and then take a hot shower. I need to clear my head. I need to think about what I'm supposed to do next. I can't stand the thought of eternal hate between me and Damon, but he did try to kill me. That is something I just can't ignore. Maybe I should give it some time....
As I step out of the shower and look into the mirror, I wince at the sight of my face. To be honest I look like shit. Tired, red eyes, dark circles around the eyes. But I don't feel like putting Make-up on. I put on some clothes and of course my armor, rope up my hair and then I leave my apartment. I need to make this right. Even though Damon tried to kill me, even though I am deeply hurt, even though I couldn't care less about Nathans safety, I have to warn them. It just doesn't feel right. Maybe this is insane, but then again I still have feelings for Damon and I guess feelings can bring you to do insane things.

Ally

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

26.03.2016, 00:33

Damon

If I could, I would stay here in bed all day, burried under my blanket and burried by all these thoughts that have been haunting me for quite a while now. What happened yesterday was way beyond what I thought I was capable of doing. I've never meant to take it this far, hurt Cannis the way I did. I mean, yeah, I know that I've fucked with her emotions and screwed her over, plus I just had to go and shove it right in her face, but that's beside the point. As cold hearted as it seems, it wasn't exactly the emotional pain that I've caused her which let to my guilt, even if I've known her for such a long time, but more of the fact that I've hurt her physically. While it's true that I love the fights and the rush of adrenaline, I've never been one to put someone's life on the line. Not intentionally at least.
The last thing I want to do now is get up, meet up with the members of my guild and act as if nothing ever happened. Especially in front of Nathan. I practically told him that he had to fear for his life and to top it all of, he must have overheard every single word of mine after I had lost my temper on Cannis. The walls of our home are as thin as paper. So is the ice I'm currently standing on. For all I know Cannis could be dangerous for the both of us.
How am I supposed to act towards my brother now? Should I act all casual like, "Yo Nathan, sup bro? You might get killed any day now, but don't worry, I got it, I'd never let them harm you." I sigh in frustration. I guess I'll have to cross that bridge when I get to it. I just hope it's not too soon.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Ally« (26.03.2016, 12:35)

26.03.2016, 13:51

Cannis

As I step out of the door, the sun's already shining. The warmth greets me and I stop for a moment to just enjoy the fact that I'm still alive. I close my eyes and take a few deep breaths. The air smells like spring. The rain in the night washed away the winter and now the summer is on it's way. I open my eyes and look around. And the fact that I almost died a few hours ago hits me with all it's power. For one second I can't breath. Of course it's not the first time that someone tried to kill me. I'm a member of Vendetta after all. But this time it was someone I knew . It was someone I loved...
I feel hot tears burning in my eyes and wipe them away impatiently. I don't have time for this! My name is Cannis Amuhn and I will not stand here and be a bitch about it. Damon is an asshole. So what? Not something I didn't already know.
I know that I'm lying to myself about this. I know that the only reason I'm on my way to Damon to reveal my guilds plans, is that I love him, even after all that's happend. I'm not a decent person who does the right thing. I'm the mistake. I'm the bitch. I'm the murderer. I don't do this because I have a conscience that tells me that it is the right thing. Even though I like to think so. I do this because I'm selfish.
I take one more deep breath and then I cross the street and follow it down the little hill. In the morning, Cherry Town is crowded. The hunters are on their way, the workers prepare their shops, the kids go to school...
As I pass the grand statue, I spot some members of 'Kings' - another Killerguild and nemeses of Vendetta - standing near Albert - the owner of the bank - and talking silently. The image has something conspiratorial to it. On any other day I would have tried to spy on them, to overhear a thing or two. But not today. I traverse the market square and walk towards Damons' house.
A few moments later I find myself standing in front of his door, unsure what to do. I start to question my plans. What if Vendetta comes behind all this? What if they find out that I helped their target?
Cannis! I reprimand myself. You have to do this! Do the right thing, just once! I take one deep breath and then I knock.

Ally

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

26.03.2016, 17:22

Damon

My mind is clouded as I slowly get out of bed after my eyes had found the alarm on my bedside table, which indicated that it was time to leave for the meeting. I hastily pick up the armor which is still lying in the corner from when I had carelessly tossed it there last night. That's how I treat the things that safe my life on a daily basis. Without my armor, my rank was useless. I had no power at all, over anyone. Without it I'd be completely defenseless and my body vulnerable to the point where every hit by a sword, bullet or cariad would be fatal. Hardly anyone ever leaves their house without wearing their armor though.
A couple of minutes later, I'm banging my fist on Nathan's door. "Nate, you better be ready. We gotta leave."
When there's no answer at all, even after waiting for a short amount of time, I knock on his door for the second time, once again being left without an answer. Suddenly panic strikes me with full force. What if they had found him? What if they had followed us? What if...?
"Nathan!" I call out bursting through the door into his room. Nothing. "NATHAN!" I yell once again, sprinting downstairs, my thoughts and actions completely irrational because of the sheer panic that was pumping through my veins. I know I'm not thinking straight, it's just his death practically knocking on the door seems to take over my sanity. I had lost both of my parents not that long ago under tragic circumstances and just the thought of losing Nathan as well was a little too much to handle.
Suddenly there is a knock on the door and it feels like my blood freezes in my veins for a split second, but then I yank it open, in hopes it might be him. Instead I'm met with the last person I want to see as of right now.
"Cannis." I breath staring at her wide-eyed.

26.03.2016, 17:32

Cannis

"No need for such a warm greeting, Damon." My eyes find his and for one second my heart seems to stop. Then it starts beating even faster. Even after all what happened last night, I still feel like a little, crazy in love teenage Girl. Something is seriously wrong with me.
I breath in deeply to calm myself before I start talking. "Do you have a minute or two?" I ask. My voice is cold and controlled. I'm not smiling or showing any kind of affection towards him. Bravo! I compliment myself. He doesn't need to know how much control he holds over me. And of course I'm also kind of mad. He did try to kill me after all. Despite my feelings I want to slap him in the face right now. "It's kind of urgent!" I add as he still stares at me without saying anything. It couldn't be clearer, that I'm the last person he wants to see right now. Can't blame him.

Ally

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

26.03.2016, 17:52

Damon

For a moment I just keep staring at Cannis. Her words just pass me by, I can't even comprehend what she's saying. Then from one second to the other, all the sanity that I had left in the deepest corners of my mind flies out the window.
"Where is he?! What did you do to him? You sick little bitch, you're going to regret this for the rest of your life!" I had closed the distance between us wherefore I could feel her hot breath on my skin. "You know what? I was going to apologize for losing my mind and going completely nuts on you after spending the whole night beating myself up about the incidence, but if I had known, you still had it in you to go through with your twisted plan, I wouldn't have hesitated to put that dagger through your skull."
I'm not yelling at her, not even talking loudly, but my voice is cold and steady, despite the panic that's inside me. I'm also seething with anger, I want to make sure she knows it. I want her to know that I will avenge my brother if something has happened to him.

26.03.2016, 18:03

Cannis

"What the fucking hell are you even talking about?" in this moment he isn't scaring me. He confuses me. Then I understand what is going on. Nathan must be missing. And of course he blames me. How could I have been so blind? How could I have bin so dumb? Here I stand after he almost killed me to apologize for what I was going to do, and what is he doing? He threatens me again! I snap. Before I can stop myself, my hand finds his face. "You fucking asshole! I didn't touch your stupid brother! I don't know where he is, but if I would, now I wouldn't tell you! God, I can't believe it! And here I stand willing to forgive you for almost KILLING me! I really was about to help you Damon! I came here to apologize! I came here to help you to keep your brother safe. But you just opened my eyes once again. Thank you for that. Thank you for showing your real face! You just signed your brothers death verdict! Congratulations, idiot!" I spit on the ground right in front of him and turn around to leave. Why did I even come here in the first place? How could I thought this would go any other way? Does he really think so low about me?

Ally

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

26.03.2016, 20:27

Damon

Did she just-? She really did. She freakin slapped me in the face. For some reason I'm actually kind of grateful. It almost felt like a slap of reality. I furrow my eyebrows at her for a second, confused. If it's not her who took him then who did?! After ranting about something I didn't quite catch, it must have been something like 'You're such a dick, Damon' or along those lines at least, she turns around ready to leave, I reach for her wrist however. "Cannis, you have to help me find him. Please." I'm pleading with her. "Look, I know the situation yesterday got out of hand and what I did was totally uncalled for. I'm sorry. Please help me find Nathan." Knowing me, she should be aware of the fact that I hardly ever apologize to anyone. I'm trying so hard right now to not get worked up again and remain calm, but the way my heart is hammering against my rib cage I can tell that it's not working.

26.03.2016, 20:44

Cannis
I turn around to face him and still apoplectic I realise, that Damon actually just apologized to me. He never does that. I've never seen him doing that to anyone. Not once. But now he did. Wow, he really is desperate if he asks me for help just seconds after he was convinced I was the one behind Nathans disappearing. I feel my anger fade away as I see this panic look in his eyes. He is totally freaked out. Awesome. Now I feel guilty again. Of course he is freaked out. I would be if it was my brothers life. He still acted like an total asshole, but at least he had reason to. I decide to forget what just happend and to do what I came for. "Can't believe I'm actually doing this." I sigh, more to myself than to him. "Okay, Damon. But if you ever threaten to kill me again, I will turn around, leave and never come back to help you." I wind my wrist out of his grip and point towards his house. "Are you sure he was kidnapped? If he was it wasn't Vendetta. And I don't see any reason why Kings or Magic Five should be interested in kidnapping your brother..."

Ally

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

26.03.2016, 21:06

Damon
"I honestly don't even know. I woke up this morning and he just wasn't there. I freaked out the second I found out he was gone.. I just- I mean..." I keep stumbling over my own words so I take a deep breath in order to compose myself. "You know what happened to my parents, Cannis. I clearly wasn't thinking all that straight. It was the only explanation I could think of. Nathan would never run off like that, something must have happened!" I sit down on the small porch while burring my face in my hands. A sigh comes over my lips. I can't help but think how embarrassing it was for me to let my guard down like that, then again, it's Cannis, she probably reads me like an open book anyway, so it really doesn't matter that much. Even after everything, I'm just glad she didn't turn her back on me... I still need to find out about her guild's plans.

26.03.2016, 21:18

Cannis
Seeing him like this wipes away all the anger and the pain. I just want to make him happy again. I can't stand to see him like this. It breaks my heart. "Damon." I can't stop myself. I take his hands off his face and I give him a caring, worried look. "You're probably worried for nothing. He could be hunting or shopping in the market. Is anything important taking place today? Did he tell you anything about his plans regarding this day?"

Ally

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

31.03.2016, 16:56

Damon
"It's just not like him to run off without telling me anything about it." I say, slowly returning back to my usual self. "There's this guild's meeting today, he wanted to join me. He usually doesn't care about them, but today.. It seemed kinda important to him." I wince internally as I remember the meeting, that I really, really should have attended. For all I know, I could be missing out on something important. Seems like I'll have to give that a rain check. The problem at hand is way more important plus I'm sure El will keep me updated and let me know if I've missed anything.

Sorry für die späte Antwort :D Ich hab mir glaub etwas zu viel Zeit gelassen xD

31.03.2016, 19:23

Kein Ding :D Ich brauch ja auch ewig teilweise ^^ Wie war Ostern noch?

Cannis
Slowly he seems to regain his sanity as he tells me about his guilds meeting. Damon and his brother are in the same guild. It's called Bloody Rose. They're one of the good ones though even if the name might suggest something different. We've never had any trouble with them if you don't count that one time where a member of Vendetta killed one of theirs. It wasn't that big a deal, because it wasn't someone important. Just a rank 20 Saint named Frances. But that was a long time ago. In fact seven years elapsed since then. Vendetta has more important problems to solve anyway. At least until George took offense because he lost against Nathan and is now possessed with taking revenge. Which brings me back to...
"Well, then it's kind of obvious where he is, isn't it?" I flash him an inquiring glance. "Give me a second." I walk through his door and straight to the kitchen where I find what I was searching almost immediately. A note from Nathan.
"Here, idiot. Read." I say with an half amused half annoyed smile as I pass him the note.

Ally

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

03.04.2016, 16:17

Damon
Cannis is back within a minute, holding something in my face. Her expression makes me assume that she might be sort of annoyed, but I can also see amusement twinkle in the corner of her blue eyes, it's all good. I read what's been written on the yellow post it (Ich frag mich iwie grad wer den Kleber auf die Teile macht, ich glaub nich dass man sich dafür spezialisieren kann xD Ergibt schon viel sinn dieses Rpg :D) rather messily and immediately relief washes over me, followed closely by pure and utter embarrassment.
'I already went to the meeting, see you there.' I cough breaking the awkward tension before speaking up. "Ugh... thanks. Searching for a note didn't come to my mind." I shoot Cannis a smile while I hold up the note. I rise to my feet from where I was siting on the dusty porch, then I close the door behind me. "I guess I gotta go now. I hope to see you around." Not only to her, but also to my surprise, I press a lingering kiss onto her forhead after which I just wink at her and turn around to leave.

Ostern war stressig xD Und morgen is ja wieder Schule q.q Aber hey hauptsache ich schaff mein Abi der NC is mir eig egal :D