Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: RockundLiebe Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

08.09.2015, 17:43

Cannis
"Excuse me?" my voice gets colder and I turn from timid to angry. Okay, he has every right to hate me and my guild but I still have my pride and no one talks to me like that. "Come again? You don't even know me. You just assume that I am the bad girl because you don't like my guild. Yeah, by the way that was very fucking stupid. The way you provoked the confrontation in PVP..." 'Shut up, Cannis! You are about to reveal the plans from your guild!' I take a deep breath to stop me from saying something I would regret. 'He is just a stupid little boy, why do you even care what he thinks about you?' Well, I know that the answer to that questions stands right in front of me. Damon. He loves his brother and I don't think he would ever chose me over him. He wouldn't chose anyone over him. For one second my eyes alter from angry to sad, but then I turn my head towards Damon. "Maybe it would be best if I'd go now." One stupid, cheesy, girly part of me hopes that he will hold me back. But he won't. He is ashamed of me. I can see it in his eyes.
Offene Arme der gewaltigste Protest den wir haben, will sagen: Bevor noch jemand hinfällt, passt bitte aufeinander auf in dieser scheiß Welt!

Ally

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

09.09.2015, 16:40

Nathan
"I'm sorry for bursting your bubble, but just so you know, I didn't provoke anything! I was the one attacked. It ain't my fault that Greg didn't get the picture. I told him to leave me be, but he didn't listen, so that's what he got for being such a cunt. But damn right, I do not like your guild, so you can just fuck off and mind your own business." My nostrils were flaring from all the anger I had bottled up inside of me. Greg's always been a jerk and his string of failed attempts to somehow make my life miserable, just caused him to hate me even more. If it wasn't for Damon standing right next to us, I would have been in Cannis' face.

Damon
After Nathan was done ranting I shot him a bitter glare before turning to Cannis with a softening expression. "No, you're staying. Don't listen to Nathan he can be a downright asshole if he wants to be." I opened the door to my room, almost as if I was asking whether she wanted to come in or not. I figured the easiest way to get to know her plans was by getting into her pants firtst. I knew the kind of affect I had on Cannis and it could make things a whole lot easier for me. Not to mention, more entertaining.
Nothing kills you like your mind

09.09.2015, 16:53

Cannis
"Oh Fuck you. I know Greg. I know he is an freaking asshole but that doesn't mean I am too. I didn't say it was your fault but still..." I really have to cool down or I will do or say something I would deeply regret. I take a deep breath and close my eyes for a second. As I open them again, I look at Damon. His reaction surprises me but at the same time it makes me more than happy. Especially because he called his brother an asshole. I turn towards Nathan one last time. "Whatever. Honesty I don't even care what you think about me. Just be careful who you're going to offense the next time, peewee." I turn around and enter Damons room.
Offene Arme der gewaltigste Protest den wir haben, will sagen: Bevor noch jemand hinfällt, passt bitte aufeinander auf in dieser scheiß Welt!

Ally

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

09.09.2015, 18:03

Nathan
"No, Greg's actions don't make you a bitch, that label is something you've earned all on your own. You've got a big mouth, that is all. If we were to fight, I'd destroy you without batting an eye and you know it too."

Damon
"God damnit Nathan, just shut the fuck up. Cannis is not at fault here, so leave her out of this!" I snapped at my brother, though internally, I was kind of siding with him, but there was no way in hell Cannis was allowed to find out about that. With a small smile I gently push her into my room. I don't enter though. I minimize the space between Nathan and myself.

Nathan
"What is this?!" I hiss through gritted teeth pointing from Damon to his room, indicating that I meant whatever was going on between him and Cannis. "And why are you siding with her, you backstabbing asshole? That bitch is so far up your ass, everytime you open your mouth I can see her waving in the back of your throat. Don't -"

Damon
"Would you tone it down for just a second please? I'm trying to save your life here, you better thank me for that." I retort as silent as possible, hoping Cannis couldn't catch what I was saying. "You better be ready on time if you wanna come with me tomorrow. I'm not gonna wait for you." I say a little louder this time before leaving a speechless Nathan behind and entering my room as well.

09.09.2015, 18:19

Cannis
The anger still seethes inside of me. This fucking asshole! I literally want to slit his throat right now. This was a bad idea. I should have known Nathan's home. And I should have known that he would react like he did. I should have stayed calm. But now I'm angry and I fantasize about killing him. I catch myself thinking that I really should fulfill the mission... No! No... Jeez. This is insane. I am insane! He still is Damons little brother and Damon would kill me. I snort and try to calm myself down. Now isn't the time to think about this anyway. Damon enters the room. And the anger slowly turns into excitement. Now! It finally is going to happen. I take my mind off of Nathan and fall onto Damons bed. "Sorry. I should have stayed calm..." these words taste bitter but I know I have to say this.

Ally

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

09.09.2015, 18:43

Damon
"Hey don't worry about it, babe. Nathan's pretty short-tempered, he doesn't mean half of the things he says or does. He just doesn't know how to control it, none of this is your fault, so don't feel bad about it." Buttering her up a little couldn't hurt, right? I plop down on the bed beside her and shoot her a toothy grin. Soon after my expression begins to falter though and I frown.
"So, when all that shit went down between Nathan and Greg, were you there?"

Nathan
Minutes later, Damon's words were still ringin in my head. "I'm trying to save your life." Were they really out to kill me for what I've done to Greg? I couldn't wrap my mind around that, so I blankly stared at the white cealing as I waited for sleep to come.

09.09.2015, 18:50

Cannis
His words are more than sweet and my expression lightens up a bit. He doesn't blame me... But.. He doesn't know everything, of course he doesn't blame me. Jeez why am I feeling guilty right now? I never felt guilty before. Not THIS kind of guilty. It's just because of my feelings for Damon.. That is so fucking annoying! I really need this to stop. His last question wipes the smile off my face and I look down on my hands. "Yeah, I was there, but I really don't want to talk about this. It's not a big deal anyway." I look up into his face and now I smile again. "What do you want to do now?"

Ally

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

09.09.2015, 19:19

Damon
As I look into her eyes I can see something changing. Is she feeling guilty? If yes, that's exactly what I was aiming for.

"I actually kinda wanna talk about what happened that day. It might not be a big deal to you, but it is to me." I try to change her mind. If she was there, she's bound to know whatever her guild is planning at this moment.

09.09.2015, 21:00

Cannis
Bravo, Cannis, really! It's just because you lost control for a second and spilled the incidence with Greg an Nathan... "Damon.. I'm serious. I can't talk about this. But you don't need to worry about anything. Nothing dramatic happened. Everything is fine. It was harmless. Now... I really don't want to spent all the night talking, do you?" A desperate attempt to lead the conversation to a more entertaining topic, but his expression makes it rather clear that this is not going to happen.

Ally

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

09.09.2015, 21:29

Damon
I shuffle closer to her and cup her face with one of my hands. "Not really." I answer before planting a lingering kiss. She's about to kiss back when I pull away. "Maybe we could talk now and then we can continue where we were stopped earlier, later on. How does that sound?" I ask just to leave a trail of kisses up her neck shortly after. I have to wax her into talking to me. I just couldn't stand the thought of not knowing wheter Nathan was in danger or not and if he was, I had to do everything in my power to keep him safe. If she won't spilll the beans this way, I won't hesitate to adopt other measures.

09.09.2015, 21:38

Cannis
I close my eyes and try not to reveal all the plans. I WANT to tell him but I just CAN'T. They would kill me. They wouldn't hesitate to chop off my head, to slit my throat, to stab me in the back... No, no I really can't risk everything I posses and everything I am just because the boy I love asks me nicely and kisses my neck. Resolutely, I push him away from me and look him in straight in the eyes. My glance is severe as well as my voice. "No, I 'm serious Damon. I can't talk about this and I won't. It's nothing to worry about, but I can't even if I'd wanted to. So please stop asking. You're putting me in a very unpleasant situation."

Ally

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

09.09.2015, 21:56

Damon
I get up from the bed, frustraded and fed up with her lies. I run my fingers through my hair slightly pulling it in the process. "Jesus, Cannis! You're not even making any sense right now! First you're telling me it ain't something to worry about, then you go all secretive on me, saying how you're not allowed to talk about it even if you wanted to. If it's nothing to worry about, then why can't you just freaking tell me?!" The sound level of my voice has risen with every single sentence. Anger is pulsing through my vains.
The paradoxicality of this woman is driving me insane and by no means was it the good kind of insane. It was the kind that makes you wanna rip your hair out, strand by strand. Why couldn't she just tell me?
I take a couple of deep breaths in order to relax. I actually felt sorry for lashing out on her, it was just so frustrating.

09.09.2015, 22:05

Cannis
I actually wince because his anger is kind of a shock. Okay, he really wants to know this, I can understand it, but he doesn't need to yell at me. My temper is rising once more. I look up into his face as he tries to calm himself down. "No need to yell, Damon. I'm not your enemy here." my voice is rising as well as my anger. "I don't want to talk about this fucking incidence, okay? Just accept it. Not going to happen." Jeez, this hole thing started promising but now. I don't even know if he ever planed to make out with me or if he just wanted to talk about my guilds plans. "So maybe it would be the best if I'd leave." I stand up from his bed and look him in the eyes.

Ally

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

09.09.2015, 22:18

Damon
"Ha funny. In case you didn't notice, you are willing to risk my brother's life and that makes you my enemy." I spit. My attempt of calming down has failed completely. She's about to leave the room but I grab her wrist and pull her towards me. I easily tower over her in an intimidatingly manner. "You better be on my side in this, Cannis." My mind wanders to the small dagger in the pocket of my pants.

09.09.2015, 22:23

Cannis
I never thought he would go this far. "Let me go, Damon." my voice is colder than ice and I glare at him. "Let me go or I swear this hole thing here is not going to end well. I won't tell you a damn thing. Especially since you decided to do this on the hard tour. You never really wanted to make out with me, did you? All you care about is my guild. Well Fuck you very much, Damon! Now let me go." I try to twist myself out of his grip, but he is way too strong.

Ally

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

09.09.2015, 22:36

Damon
My hold on her is too strong for her to actually wind out of my grasp. "This ain't the hard tour yet, Cannis." I threaten her with a low voice. "But just for your information, I don't give a fuck about your guild in general, all I want to know is what they're plans are involving Nathan. I care about you Cannis, I really do, but if you're playing against me, then game on, cause I won't back down anytime soon." I push her on my bed before climbing on top of her, straddling her waist. "So are you gonna change your mind?" I ask with one of my eyebrows raised, a threatening undertone swinging in my voice as I speak.

09.09.2015, 22:47

Cannis
And he goes even further. For a second I really am speechless. I never considered worrying about him threatening me, because I never thought he would dare hurting me. But here we are. He sits on top of me and his voice is cold and severe. He isn't joking. This isn't some kind of game. Haha, very funny, and now let's have sex. No. He is serious. I have to admit, that I'm afraid. He could do what ever he wanted and I couldn't defend myself, because he is way too strong. Not only in the physical way, but he is rank 71, while I'm still 53. "Jeez, Damon. Stop it! Seriously. Stop it." I'm trying to fight against him, but like I said, he is too strong. "Fuck. Damon! You're hurting me! You're scaring me! Let me go! I won't tell you anything, so just leave it alone!"

Ally

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

09.09.2015, 23:07

Damon
Right in this moment the fear is so prominent in her eyes. She's trying to fight me off, but her movements hardly have any affect on me. I pin both her hands over her hand only using me left hand, while I used my right one to take out the small dagger. My chest rises and falls uncontrolled with my ragged breathing. I slightly press the dagger against the soft skin of her neck. Of course I knew it wouldn't hurt her, she's wearing her armor after all, and even if she wasn't, I wouldn't have it in me to actually put her in pain.
"Maybe you should reconsider or this really won't end well."

09.09.2015, 23:25

Cannis
He snaps. Just like this. Just like, one second everything's fine and then bumm next he sits on top of me and threatens to hurt me with the dagger on my neck. For one moment I'm so shocked I don't even know what to say. I stop fighting against his grip and just stare into his brown eyes. They glare with fury. And then I snap. "Really? Are you fucking kidding me? A dagger? Is this the level on which you want to have this discussion? Fine. If that is what you want you can have it. Your fucking brother means nothing to me. He is an asshole. I wouldn't care if he'd die right now. And you, you little piece of lying shit, you aren't any better than him. You really had me believing I mean something to you, but right now you've made it rather clear that you don't give a damn about me. Well, Fuck you and fuck your brother. But this hole thing doesn't change the fact that I won't tell you anything regarding my guild. You can fuck off now, because we both know you're not going to use this little toothpick here."

Ally

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

09.09.2015, 23:53

Damons
Her words really hit close to home. She can offend me as much as she wants. Call me a liar, a scumbag, tell me to go fuck myself, I couldn't care any less, but with talking like that about Nathan she really dealt a death blow to herself. My mind's clouded, all I can see through my hazy eyes is red. The veins on my neck become more visible with every second that passes, just like my grip on her becomes stronger and stronger, to a point where I didn't even care about hurting her anymore. I couldn't control my anger anymore. "There is only one lying piece of shit in this room and that would be you. I HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU, BUT YOU'VE NEVER MEANT ANYTHING TO ME AND YOU NEVER WILL. YOU WANNA BE A BACKSTABBING BITCH? FINE! I CAN DEAL WITH THIS ON MY OWN! I'M GONNA KILL YOU CANNIS AMUHN AND IF IT'S THE LAST THING THAT I DO. GO TO HELL, CAUSE THAT'S WHERE YOU BELONG!"