Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: RockundLiebe Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

21.08.2015, 01:58

Cannis
"Yeah. You're right." I can't help myself but think about his lips on mine. He's still so close to me that I can feel his warm breath. I can almost hear his heart beating. All of a sudden my mouth is dry and my hands get all sweaty. This is the reaction produced just by his proximity. Jesus, really, I have to get this under control. He is my weakness. I cannot afford any weaknesses. Not while I am in danger. I swallow and look down on the dusty ground. "Damon, please step aside. I have to go. Bryan and Aaron certainly are looking for me. I don't want you to get hurt." I'm looking up right into his eyes with trouble. It almost sounds as if I'm begging.
Offene Arme der gewaltigste Protest den wir haben, will sagen: Bevor noch jemand hinfällt, passt bitte aufeinander auf in dieser scheiß Welt!

Ally

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

21.08.2015, 02:25

Damon
It's hard not to notice how internally she's almost begging me to touch her, but on the outside she's trying her best not to let her real feelings and thoughts show. Carefully I cup her cheeks with my hands, a reassuring expression prominent on my face. "Are you worried? Nothing's conna happen, I promise. I won't let them hurt you. But, you know, we could always go somewhere else." I whisper the last part very close to her ear. "Are you up for that?"

The sun's slowly sinking leaving Lava in a red, gleaming light. I'd like to stay here, but even I have to admit, as soon as the sun has set completely, it will get dangerous. Very dangerous. Especially on Lava Plateau. And especially for the two of us.
Nothing kills you like your mind

21.08.2015, 02:42

Cannis
Why is he doing this? It is pure torture. I know this offer is nothing but lies. I know that he is playing with me, I am not that stupid. I don't know exactly why he is doing it, maybe he just wants his fun with me or he wants me to spill some secrets about my guild, either way, it isn't because he likes me and that hurts. But at the same time I am willing to accept his offer without further thinking. He is all I ever wanted. "Why would you do this, Damon?" my voice is merely a whisper and I'm looking up to him, torn between love and hate.
Offene Arme der gewaltigste Protest den wir haben, will sagen: Bevor noch jemand hinfällt, passt bitte aufeinander auf in dieser scheiß Welt!

Ally

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

21.08.2015, 02:58

Damon
She's fighting a battle inside her head. She's contemplating. I know she's smart, so she probably had my intentions figured out within seconds, but at the same time, it's Cannis and knowing her she would never say no to an offer like that.

"Why wouldn't I?" I answer. "I've known you for a long time, I like you. So what do you say?" I ask taking my hands from her cheeks and wrapping them around her waist. I look at her expectantly.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Ally« (21.08.2015, 03:23)

21.08.2015, 03:17

Cannis
Fuck. I'm screwed. No, really. I know myself. I know that he is my weakness. That I'm going to give in. I'm not strong enough. "You know that we're dead if they ever find out." This is a last attempt to convince myself as well as him that this is just insane. But deep inside of me I know the answer. There is only one. I've known it since I had first seen him. One day I will risk everything for him. I'm closing both my eyes. The battle is lost. I'm going to give him what he is expecting from me. "Your place?" I open my eyes and look him straight in the eyes. His beautiful brown eyes.

Ally

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

21.08.2015, 03:34

Damon
"Don't worry Babe, we'll be fine. Why would someone even care about seeing us together?" It's not like anyone would be surprised if they saw us together. It's kind of what they expect. I mean who wouldn't? The asshole and the bitch. We're the perfect couple, aren't we.

"Yeah, sounds perfect." I answer and lead her out of Lava by taking her small hand in mine. I never even considered that Nathan's probably home.

21.08.2015, 03:47

Cannis
His hand feels good. His skins is that perfect mix between rough and soft. It feels cold in mine. I like that. His proximity makes me feel safe, like nothing bad could ever happen as long as I'm with him. Of course I know that this is a lie. If Aaron or Bryan would see me holding hands with Nathans big brother, they wouldn't hesitate. But we are lucky and they stay hidden behind the big rock. Nobody sees us leaving the Lava Plateau. We traverse Castle Field which lies between the Lava Plateau and the City Castle Hall. There are monsters everywhere but they are weak and they can't hurt me nor Damon. I don't know what I'm supposed to say. He knows that he is the one on control here. He knows I'm his puppet know. He knows perfectly well the power he holds over me. Incidental I ask myself if his little brother is home.

Ally

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

21.08.2015, 04:14

Damon
I can't help but notice how quiet she's gotten ever since we started walking towards my place. By the time we reach Castle Hall I take a glance at her. She looks sort of peaceful, but at the same time she seems so troubled, maybe a little scared. It makes me wonder what's on her mind.

"You're so quiet." I state and smile at her before nugging her shoulder with mine. It was already dark out and not many people were walking through Castle Hall at this time, though the city was the prettiest and calmest at night. Some may say that it was creepy or scary, since there's this legend that the monsters used to come here protected by the dark to kill. I've never believed any of these stories. Those monsters don't have the slightest chance of getting into Castle Hall.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Ally« (21.08.2015, 04:23)

21.08.2015, 04:41

Cannis
Without looking at him I need a moment to think about my answer. Finally I say: "It's a fucked up, awkward situation, isn't it? You know that I know that this..." I gesture between us both, "isn't real. But still, here we are, pretending it is. I don't know what staggers me more. The fact that I'm stupid enough to go with you, knowing that this is both dangerous and wrong on so many levels, or the fact that you take me to your place knowing perfectly well what sort of person I am and what I fe.... think about you.." I trip over the word feeling and for a very uncomfortable moment I ask myself if he noticed it, but then I decide that this isn't important. If he isn't dumb as shit he probably has figured out by now what I'm feeling.

For the first time in my life I'm not afraid at night walking through Castle Hall. It's because Damon's here to protect me.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Aeni« (21.08.2015, 04:49)

Ally

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

21.08.2015, 05:07

Damon
I stop dead in my tracks turning Cannis to look at me in the process. I really feel like it wouldn't matter at all what I was going to tell her she would still be here by my sight at the end of the night. I'm known to be a flirt and a douchebag who plays the girls, I aware of that fact, but it's different with Cannis. I've known her for such a long time and I can't lie to her about this. I can't tell here that there are any deep feelings involved in this on my part. So I'd rather be honest with her.

"Cannis we are not pretending to be anything. We're not pretending to be dating or to be more than this actually is. We're just two people who get along and like each other, so why not take an advantage out of it? What is so wrong with that?"

21.08.2015, 05:34

Cannis
"You've got it wrong. That was not what I meant when I said we are pretending.." I look up into his face and with a kind of sad smile I continue. "It's just... We are nothing at all. We're not even friends or something like that. That doesn't mean that I don't like you, because I do, but I don't think this is well-thought-out." I stop my monologue. Why am I even trying to stop it? I don't want this to stop. Really I don't. I want him to kiss me. I want to be with him. But at the same time I want to protect me from the pain that this hole thing is going to cause. The result is that I'm not sure how to feel and what to think. I start to bite my lips because I'm feeling so insecure and I don't know what to do with all this. This is so unusual for me. Only he can make me feel this way.

Ally

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

21.08.2015, 05:53

Damon
She trails off looking kind of lost as she bites down on her bottom lip. Though she looks absolutely hot while doing it, I graze my thumb over her lip stopping her from biting it.
"I hope you don't feel forced or obligated to come with me? If you don't want to, you can tell me. It's alright. But I really hope, you'll come with me tonight." I whisper and start to kiss up her jaw line up to her ear where I come to a stop.
"Because to be honest, you're looking pretty hot right now." I smile against her skin while pulling her closer to me by her waist. I can feel her heart beating against my chest. It almost feels like it's about to burst through her ribcage. That instantly brings my hopes up. I need here to come with me.

Also I need her to tell me what Vendetta is planning. If Nathan's in danger, I can't guarantee for anything.

21.08.2015, 06:08

Cannis
I don't know what he is playing. Is he honest? Is he lying? Is he playing with me or does he really want me to come with him? Me, as a person? But all these questions vanish into thin air as he starts to kiss me like that. I close my eyes and try not to break. I need to go now. Before it is too late. I need to protect myself. I need to...

"Screw this." My lips find their way to his. I'm giving up. It doesn't matter to me anymore if he is telling the truth or not. All I want right now is him. And nothing including my sanity is going to stop me from getting what I want. With fervid eyes I look at him and say: "Lead the way."

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Aeni« (21.08.2015, 06:16)

Ally

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

21.08.2015, 06:33

Damon
Not gonna lie, her kissing me caught me off guard. What suprises me even more, is that I really want to feel her lips on mine again. That was the first time Cannis and I have shared an actual kiss. If I had known that it would feel like this, I would have never waited for such a long time.
I smirk at her words and continue leading her to my house in Cherrytown. I don't think I've ever wanted home as bad as I do in this exact moment. Once again I grab Cannis' hand an intertwine our fingers.

I start to question myself if this is even still about Nathan or if it has become about me getting my way with Cannis. Because as of right now, I feel like the latter is taking the upper hand in this. There's so many questions in my head right now, but I almost welcome them. They take my mind off of things I have to think about every single second, thoughts that corrupt my mind night and day.

Cannis is keeping my mind off of... her.

22.08.2015, 21:29

Cannis
The kiss was way to short for my taste, but it was incredible. His lips felt like everything I ever dreamed of. Warm, soft but still hard on mine. For this small moment it feels real. It feels like he loves me, too. But as we part and continue to walk - faster now - through Castle Hall, the feeling wastes. I have to remind myself that this hole thing has nothing to do with deep feelings. It's like he said. Two people who come along with each other and who want to have some fun. Even though it hurts, it also makes me happy. I can be with him. I smile quietly as we leave Castle Hall behind us. Cherrytown lies ahead. I can't get there soon enough.

Ally

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

22.08.2015, 22:30

Damon
We reach Cherrytown, almost out of breath. Now it's just a short distance from the market place to my house. Excitement takes over my body, that becomes slightly noticeable when I fumble for the key in my pocket. I try my best to keep control over my body and after a deep breath, I'm calm again. On the outside at least.

I swing open the door and push Cannis in. I don't even wait for the door to close completely before my lips find hers again in a deep kiss. I try to shrug of my shoes as well as my jacket, while kissing her and am surprised that I actually manage everything simultaneously. My eyes fall upon a pair of shoes that's neatly standing there next to the doormat.

They're Nathan's. Nathan's home.

22.08.2015, 22:40

Cannis
And finally his lips are back on mine. I hear the gentle 'knock' as the door closes, but I do not notice the silent sounds which reveal that we're not alone in his house. It's like I forget everything around me. There's just room for Damon. I kick off my Boots and here them crashing against the wall. I don't care. Breathless I smile at him and say: "Bedroom?" as we part for a few seconds so each of us can get some air into our lungs.
I'm blind for the beauty of his home, I'm blind for the pair of shoes, I'm blind for everything except for Damon. Jesus, that is so cheesy, but I can't help it. That's the way I feel.

Ally

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

22.08.2015, 22:56

Damon
"Yeah.. yeah. Bedroom." I mumble absentmindedly and take a quick glance at the pair of shoes still standing there before shifting my attention back to Cannis who's impatiently standing at the stairs, waiting. I grab her hand as we walk up the stairs to my bedroom. I press her against the wooden door to my room and pepper her neck with small kisses before whispering: "We gotta keep quiet", indicating that we are not alone.

Nathan
I can hear someone in the hallway upstairs. I'm pretty sure that it's just Damon who got home late once again, still I open the door to my room to check if I'm not mistaken. I'm immediately met with Damon holding a girl. As disturbing as it is to see them both in that position, I can't help but let my eyes linger on the girl for a few seconds. She looks familiar, really familiar.

22.08.2015, 23:13

Cannis
I close my eyes and turn my head slightly so he can kiss my neck. My skin burns where his lips touched it. This feels so incredibly great. But then I hear something. A noise. I open my eyes and there he is. Nathan. He's standing in the door case and he's looking at us. To be precisely, he's looking straight into my face. I don't know how to act or what to say. It's an awkward situation. He is the one I'm sentenced to kill and still here I stand, kissing his big brother. Why does this hole thing has to be so freaking complicated? Gently, I push Damon aside to steer his attention towards his little brother. "Hi.." My voice reveals how uncomfortable and uneasy I feel. I smile slightly and kinda sheepish. "I'm... ähm... I'm Cannis."

Ally

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

22.08.2015, 23:56

Damon
Cannis softly pushes me away when a door is opened. Nathan's standing there in the door, looking as if he had just seen a ghost. I try to meet his eyes, but his are fixed on Cannis' face. Usually I can read him like an open book, but right now, I can't tell what 's going on inside of him, and if my life depended on it. Cannis acts just as akward as me. I manage to lock away the thought that Nathan has just caught us in a position that speaks for itself.

"Nathan, I thought you were out." I ask, though I knew very well that he'd be home. I get no answer in return. Instead his gaze stays put on Cannis.

Nathan
"You're that girl from Vendetta, aren't you." I state, ignoring how she introduced herself. I don't like her. I've never liked her, especially now that she's practically throwing herself at Damon. I know my brother, this is not going to end well. I don't even try to hide my repulsion towards her and her messed up guild. Also, I can't help but feel slightly disappointed to see my brother with her. A murderer.

"You know, Damon, I really thought you were better than that." I spit through gritted teeth and shoot Cannis a bitter look.