Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: RockundLiebe Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

08.03.2017, 18:21

Zach
"Now that i hear you, talking like this, i somehow think it could be you.. But i think you're right. Jackson was a big jerk around girls..", i shrug my shoulders and follow her.
"I don't know. I mean.. i never really talked to him. Maybe one of his team members?"
And for once it might be grand
To have someone understand
I want so much more than they've got planned

08.03.2017, 18:24

Ava
"I wasn't in town for the time of the murder.", I mumble and wipe some hair out of my face while thinking about the week, Jackson was killed.
"But thanks for the trust.", I look over to him with a raised eyebrow while we walk towards mom and dad's diner.
"Yeah I hope Tanner can figure something out.", the door is pushed open by Zach before we take a seat at the window and I look at him.
"Could have been anyone in this damn town."
The purpose of life is to be happy.

08.03.2017, 19:43

Zach
"What.. what if this guy is a serial killer? I mean.. anyone could be next. But don't worry. I'll protect you..", i smile, joking around because, to be honest, i don't know how to act around Ava. Sure, the girls are crazy around me.. but Ava.. I think i like her.

08.03.2017, 19:50

Ava
"Well if it is one, then we are all doomed anway, but thanks for protecting me.", I laugh while I look over to him and then order some fries and a milkshake.
"So, how was Hawai?", I try to change the subject for the moment and lay against the chair to wait for his answer.

08.03.2017, 19:58

Zach
I order a milkshake, too, also some fries and a cheeseburger.
"Well.. it was.. hot.. I mean.. you know. Hot!", i start to laugh and shake my head.
"Nice weather, nice beaches.. Nice girls.. But nothing special. What about you?"

08.03.2017, 20:01

Ava
"Miami was nice too, but you know my cousin. Always telling me about her perfect life with the perfect man and stuff. One day I actually thought about drowning her in the sea.", I laugh a little and shrug my shoulders before getting our fries.
"But I missed you guys. You're my best friends..and after Jackson...I don't know, it felt weird not to be with you."

08.03.2017, 20:05

Zach
"We should think of getting on a vacation together next year, what do you think? Because i know what you mean.. something was missing..", i put a big smile on my face and try the fries.
"Delicious, as always.."

08.03.2017, 20:08

"I'll let the owner know.", I laugh before I nod and lean forward to get some fries too.
"That would be perfect, Zach. It always feels so weird without you around.", I sigh a bit and look at him maybe a little to close because he catches my look and I smile a little before shaking my head a bit.
"This is going to be an intense year."

08.03.2017, 20:10

Zach
"Yeah.. i think so.", i smile and look into her eyes.
"Well.. where do you want to start the investigation? I mean.. if our friends can't find out anything?"

08.03.2017, 20:14

Ava
"His funeral. Everyone will be there. We could send Tanner there with me and you and Stella break into his room. I mean he's a teenage boy, he's hiding anything in his room, right?", I look at him and take a sip from my milkshake.
"After that, we'll see."

08.03.2017, 20:17

"I'm not hiding anything.. But this sounds interesting. I think you're right. Let's do it.", i nod and take a big bite of my burger.
"Awesome..", i grin.
"Are you going to tell your plan to them?"

08.03.2017, 20:22

"Whom? Tanner and Stella? Yeah, she's gonna love going through his stuff. And as it comes to Tanner...he could use someone with him at the funeral. Jackson was kind of a friend anyways.", I shrug my shoulders and rub my eyes because I'm getting teird.
"Where are they anyway? Shouldn't they be here by now?", I look at the clock and lean against the chair again.

08.03.2017, 20:25

Zach
I follow her sight and nod.
"Well.. it's true. I've heard that they planned to choose a new team leader today. Maybe they decided to choose Tanner? I think, he would like that..", i shrug my shoulders and take my phone to call Stella.

08.03.2017, 20:28

Ava
"You know who'd love that even more? His dad. Tanner once called while I was in Miami and told me about a fight they had.
He freaked out on Tanner and told him to become captain this year so he will get a sholarship.", I sigh and text him to move his basketball ass over here.
"She answering?", I raise an eyebrow as I watch Zach calling Stella.

08.03.2017, 20:35

Zach
I sigh and shake my head.
"No.. She's not..", i mumble and give up on it.

Tanner
Ava's message arrived just when i hit the diner, Stella right beside me.
"Hey guys..", grin and sit down right next to Ava.
"Some news?"

08.03.2017, 20:41

Ava
"Hey.", I grin and make room for the to sit as well and take a deep breath before I introduce them to my plan.

Stella
Ava's plan does make sense and I can't help it but get a little overexcited about entering Jacksons room.
"I for once, can't wait to find out about his dirty secrets."

08.03.2017, 20:44

Tanner
"Well.. i think.. as the captain of the basketball team.. i should join his funeral.. So, i'm in..", i grin and shrug my shoulders.

Zach
"Well, than it's on.. wait. What did you say? As the captain?!", a big grin runs over my face as i give him a high five.
"Well done, mate!"

08.03.2017, 20:50

Ava
"Oh my god Tanner congratulations!", I shriek and pull him into a giant hug before I let go of him and order another round of food for us.
"It's on the house.", I laugh and look over to my friends.

Stella
"Should have seen Lucas' face when they came out of the gym. He was so pissed.", I laugh and take some of Zach's fries while we spend the evening celebrating Tanner's succeed.

08.03.2017, 20:58

Tanner
We spend some time together, until my phone rings.
"Dad..", i mumble and leave the diner.
He's angry, because i haven't been at home.
Not even the fact, that i'm leader of the team could calm him down.
As he ends the call i can't help, but sigh.

Zach
"What's wrong with his father? I mean.. as if Tanner is responsible for anything that happend. God dammit..", i sigh and shake my head.
I don't understand this mans attitude.

08.03.2017, 21:03

Ava
"I have no idea. I made the mistake of knocking on their door once to pick him up? Dude, his dad almost ate me up. He was so pissed.", I shake my head and look at Tanner who's arguing on his phone again.

Stella
"I feel sorry for him. I mean, our parents aren't perfect either but at least they behave like parents.", I shake my head and take another sip from my shake.